Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
2 bedroom suites within 45 minutes from monsey?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 12:37 pm
Does anyone know which hotel has 2 bedroom suites near monsey?
So far I was only able to find one and they will only allow up to 3 kids.

doctorima

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 12:47 pm
In general Residence Inn, Staybridge Suites, Homewood Suites, and Hyatt House often have 2-br suites. Check to see if you can find one close enough to you. Another option can be getting 2 adjoining rooms with a connecting door in any random hotel, which can often be cheaper than the 2-br units and gives you many more options.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 1:34 pm
So far I only found at the residence inn online. When I called they said they don’t allow cots and only up to 3 kids.

Adjoining room is a little inconvenient because we have big girls and big boys. I did inquire at the Sheraton and they said they cannot reserve 2 connecting rooms/ they will only give if available by check in.

I’ll call more places. It seems to be different information online and when you speak to someone.

mirelcakes

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 2:26 pm
Homewood suites are the best. Some Hyatt's also have options for full kitchen 2bedrooms

amother
Aubergine

Post Wed, Jan 13 2021, 2:30 pm
Homewood suites allows up to 7 people per suite and I'm almost sure they don't allow cots.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 2:17 pm
Thank you!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics