Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Night shirts with matching pants - has anyone seen?

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 3:34 pm
So I'm not a pjs person or a nightgown one either... rather a nightshirt (that hits at about my knee) give or take a few inches and I like to wear pants under...

I'm looking to buy a comfortable set like this, but I feel like it's like finding a needle in a hay sack, I looked at a few frum pj/lingerie stores and didnt see any

I'm not particular about the neckline either...

All links appreciated

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 5:59 pm
Thank you for the link, unfortunately most of those are not close enough to my knee for me to be comfortable walking around my house also...

I also feel like am I the only one whose looking for this? Why aren't the frum stores selling something like this?

ra_mom

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 6:00 pm
Why not pair your own night? I wear night shirts, and if I decide I need pants, I add coordinating leggings.

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 6:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you for the link, unfortunately most of those are not close enough to my knee for me to be comfortable walking around my house also...

I also feel like am I the only one whose looking for this? Why aren't the frum stores selling something like this?

I'm also looking for those but no one sells with leggings, I just get a separate leggings. The frum stores sell nice night shirts.

flower2

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 6:16 pm
I just throw on sweatpants or not matching pj pants under my nightshirt when I go out of my room

DrMom

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 6:27 pm
Land's End often sells a variety of pajama options made from the same fabric (e.g., nightshirts, 2-pc PJ sets, and long nightgowns, all made from the same plaid flannel).

You could buy a nightshirt and a 2-pc pajama set and wear the pants with the nightgown.

Although I'd do what others have suggested and just pop on leggings or sweats underneath when needed.

chili-n-cholent

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 7:30 pm
I’ve seen these in Myself lingerie but I don’t remember if they had pants or not
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics