Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Florida master thread.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 8:59 pm
Hi all,

This is a thread where you can all post your Florida inquiries as many times a day as you would like.

You can use it to replace google.

You can even ask the following.

Where can I get an airbnb in Miami? What kosher restaurants are there? What are things to do in Miami? Which hotel is near the beach?

Ask away all day but PLEASE stop opening a new thread every hour asking basic questions that google can respond very well to or have been asked about a thousand times on this site already.

amother
Cobalt

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 9:01 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi all,

This is a thread where you can all post your Florida inquiries as many times a day as you would like.

You can use it to replace google.

You can even ask the following.

Where can I get an airbnb in Miami? What kosher restaurants are there? What are things to do in Miami? Which hotel is near the beach?

Ask away all day but PLEASE stop opening a new thread every hour asking basic questions that google can respond very well to or have been asked about a thousand times on this site already.

I think you meant to write "Florida." So people can guess which part the huge state you're wanting to visit.

amother
Fuchsia

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 9:02 pm
Are there any kosher grocery stores or restaurants in Pompano Beach area?

amother
Blush

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 9:03 pm
Thanks! It’s been super annoying to look through the vacation forum when every thread is asking another question with nobody answering them...

amother
OP

Post Thu, Jan 14 2021, 9:05 pm
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I think you meant to write "Florida." So people can guess which part the huge state you're wanting to visit.

Yes thank you for pointing that out.

I’m not sure if it a mistake lol. I think people think Miami=Florida and Florida= Miami. And Collins Ave is also Florida. And it’s a very small place where you will meet everyone you know that’s there. And you will marvel and wonder that there are actually frum people that live there and don’t look “modern”

I’ll skip editing my post and people will read yours and all will be good in the world.

And yes I’m a native Floridian. ☀️🌞
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics