Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Can someone help me who knows about makeup.
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 12:06 am
Can you recommend a physical one that doesn’t leave a white cast? Part of reason wanted tint was to eliminate white cast.

amother
Babypink

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 12:10 am
Love the bare minerals tinted hydrating gel cream. Spf30

jkw

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 3:54 am
Look up the products by Iliya. Organic and lovely. Think the skin toner is what you need. If you send them a photo of you in daylight they will quickly tell you what you should use. Love their products especially the mascara

imaima

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 4:20 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am looking for an all in one product for natural look, light coverage. Either a tinted moisturizer with SPF or a powder foundation probably. (Could be a regular foundation if need be). But the point is I don't want to do multiple products. I want a light, natural, not powdery look. Something I can brush on all over my face that will give a nice evening out and possibly light glow. I would love it if it could be a drugstore brand. Please recommend. Thank you.

Bare Minerals complexion rescue.

amother
Orange

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 8:20 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can you recommend a physical one that doesn’t leave a white cast? Part of reason wanted tint was to eliminate white cast.

Australian gold tinted .
I think it was recommended twice already on this thread. Or was there another thread?

mom2mysouls

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 8:46 am
bernadette wrote:
I don’t know what your budget is, but I would not buy anything that I can’t try on. Go to a department store or Sephora. I’ve spent too much money on products that I couldn’t try because at Walmart you can’t try them. And it all went to the garbage.

Not sure about Walmart, but in Target you can return even after opened and used. Still, returns are always something I try to avoid.

mfhr

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 8:48 am
Elf just came out this week with a dupe of the it cosmetics cc cream its 14$ but they say a little goes a long way and looks really nice on or the catrice foundation you can get on Amazon for like 10 $ is amazing I use it all the tiem looks beautiful when put on with a brush x heavy

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 8:51 am
Thank you love all these recommendations- so helpful!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics