Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Virtual assistant for ecommerce business

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 15 2021, 2:16 pm
Anyone know the going rate to hire a virtual assistant to assist with product listings for ecommerce business? And anyone got any recommendations? Want a reasonable someone with experience...from upwork/fiverr...

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 11:33 pm
Anyone?

amother
Chocolate

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 11:38 pm
we hired young women from Israel for our e-commerce store since the hourly rate is less than in the USA.
It really didn’t matter that we were here and they were there since we wanted someone virtual anyway. The only criteria was that they were willing to work some American hours and that they had an American phone line which was sometimes necessary to be in touch with companies.
We definitely saved money and we were also able to give an American living in Israel a job.

amother
Cobalt

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 11:41 pm
I know someone in Israel who's looking.

amother
OP

Post Sat, Jan 16 2021, 11:51 pm
Right so that sounds good once I need an employee for more hours. Now I just need someone for some data entry like uploading loads of product listings. The only criteria I have is he should be familiar with how it's done. I prefer someone from upwork for $10/ hr- give or take.
Any leads?

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 12:27 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Right so that sounds good once I need an employee for more hours. Now I just need someone for some data entry like uploading loads of product listings. The only criteria I have is he should be familiar with how it's done. I prefer someone from upwork for $10/ hr- give or take.
Any leads?

Why not hire a frum person?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 12:29 am
Id love to hire a drum person when I can afford it. Please understand this business is not up and running yet and neither is it profitable.
If you know a drum person who wants to work for $10/hr feel free to offer!

amother
Hotpink

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 12:32 am
amother [ Cobalt ] wrote:
I know someone in Israel who's looking.

Quoting amother cobalt.

Boca00

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 12:35 am
If you can't find anyone frum, you can post of upwork, freeeup, indeed.ph or onlinejob.ph.

In the Phillipines, you can find people for about $6/hr but may have to proofread their work as their English doesn't always sound so "American".
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics