Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management
Best pillow

hello321

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 6:52 pm
My husband finds that he isn’t getting a great night sleep because of his pillow. Tried mypillow and some other kind; can’t remember the name of it now. Any recommendations for a great pillow ?

amother
Babyblue

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 7:15 pm
hello321 wrote:
My husband finds that he isn’t getting a great night sleep because of his pillow. Tried mypillow and some other kind; can’t remember the name of it now. Any recommendations for a great pillow ?

There’s nothing better than the My Pillow. If he doesn’t like that he’s Impossible to please

hello321

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:12 pm
Bump

Fabulous

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:13 pm
amother [ Babyblue ] wrote:
There’s nothing better than the My Pillow. If he doesn’t like that he’s Impossible to please

It’s totally subjective. I don’t like my pillow. I bought a temperpedic style one many years ago and I love it!

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Aug 18 2020, 11:18 pm
I tried loads of Pillows. Everyone likes different so I won’t say what I liked but I’ll give ideas:
Gel dough pillow
Sobakawa (two kinds)
Water pillow
Tempurpedic
Purple pillow

amother
Hotpink

Post Wed, Aug 19 2020, 1:57 am
amother [ Orchid ] wrote:
I tried loads of Pillows. Everyone likes different so I won’t say what I liked but I’ll give ideas:
Gel dough pillow
Sobakawa (two kinds)
Water pillow
Tempurpedic
Purple pillow

I have been tempted to buy a Purple pillow (and for that matter a Purple mattress), but couldn't see spending the $ without being able to at least feel it first. So when I found myself in Bed Bath and Beyond, I felt My Pillow (didn't see what all the hype is about), and ended up getting a TemperPedic which had memory foam and cooling gel. Haven't used for a long time yet, but I do like it.

Curious to hear if you or anyone has more feedback about Purple, cuz I'm really tempted to buy a Purple mattress! I tried posting about it, and got no responses....

amother
Bisque

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 8:12 am
Bump
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics