Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Dh looking for tips on how to have pants not shlump down
Previous  1  2

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 7:17 am
Thank you for the suggestions!

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 7:21 am
amother [ Aqua ] wrote:
Lose weight?

Excess weight around the waistline puts him at much higher risk for heart disease, CVS. Ask his doctor to tell him that.

Don't serve so much carbs at meals.

And why would you think he/we didn't think of that? He knows a lot more about health and dieting than anyone around. His whole family is overweight and he has been struggling with weight and dieting his whole life. Genetics play a huge role in that. He actually IS dieting, thank you very much, and is a lot thinner than he used to be, but still having issues with pants (and yes, they are the right size for him). And I don't serve so much carbs at meals, no need to make assumptions. We are a very health conscious family.

Reality

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 7:37 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
And why would you think he/we didn't think of that? He knows a lot more about health and dieting than anyone around. His whole family is overweight and he has been struggling with weight and dieting his whole life. Genetics play a huge role in that. He actually IS dieting, thank you very much, and is a lot thinner than he used to be, but still having issues with pants (and yes, they are the right size for him). And I don't serve so much carbs at meals, no need to make assumptions. We are a very health conscious family.

OP, please don't take certain types of comments to heart. Some people (and not only the one response you quoted) think it's open season the second you mention someone is overweight.

Reality

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 7:41 am
bk2cuties wrote:
I see it around, it's very common. They have bellies and don't want to wear pants wide enough to fit around their waste.. So instead they keep the fronts below their stomachs, but the back of their pants above their tush. Pants aren't meant to be worn this way and it looks silly and they fall down.
They have to either lose their bellies or man up and wear their (bigger) pants higher.

I have no idea why anyone would like this suggestion! I'm sure you would love to be married to a man who hitches his pants up over his stomach like an elderly man.

As for manning up, how kind. I'm sure your figure is perfect. Or you should woman up and lose weight.

I don't understand women who think it's ok to say really mean things about how men look.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics