Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Place in BP to have brunch with dh

Motherhood

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 3:39 pm
Tomorrow is a legal holiday and dh and I are off from work. We’re looking for a quiet place where we can eat breakfast/lunch. Every place we tried last time was mobbed. Any quiet, good place to eat with dh?

happy12

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 3:54 pm
There is no indoor dining yet.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:07 pm
.....Home?

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:13 pm
happy12 wrote:
There is no indoor dining yet.

But there is legal outdoor dining, with heat lamps to keep you cozy, in NYC. Not my cuppa, I don't really think its safe, but its legal and available, so why are people reporting the question.

amother
Scarlet

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 4:24 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
But there is legal outdoor dining, with heat lamps to keep you cozy, in NYC. Not my cuppa, I don't really think its safe, but its legal and available, so why are people reporting the question.

Because someone keeps on starting threads about which resteraunts are open in NY. No one should post names because you can never know who might report. If someone wants to know if a certain place is open, they should call them.

SixOfWands

Post Sun, Jan 17 2021, 8:16 pm
amother [ Scarlet ] wrote:
Because someone keeps on starting threads about which resteraunts are open in NY. No one should post names because you can never know who might report. If someone wants to know if a certain place is open, they should call them.

That's nonsense.

If they were asking which restaurants are breaking the law to permit indoor dining, sure. I'd maybe even chime in about the risks.

But they're not. They're asking about legally-operating restaurants.

There are umpteen kosher restaurants in Brooklyn. Nothing wrong with asking for a lead as to what is open.

naomi2

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 4:32 am
I assume she is asking for indoor dining from the information gathered from the op. And that is illegal now. Notice how noone answered her.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries