Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Where would be a better choice?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:30 pm
Were planning a trip to Florida with 2 teen boys and younger kids . (Were chassidish) thinking of nourth Miami or Orlando. Which of the 2 two their's more to do ? Looking for nice places , nature , something big kids would enjoy as well . It's either Orlando or nourth Miami. Can you help me decide please?

amother
Copper

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:35 pm
I think the only difference between the two is the available kosher food in Miami and the cheaper villas in Orlando.

amother
Green

Post Mon, Jan 18 2021, 12:37 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
I think the only difference between the two is the available kosher food in Miami and the cheaper villas in Orlando.

There is kosher food in both places, though more in Miami. Also more minyanim available in Miami. I personally prefer the nature in Miami so if you'll be going to parks or the Everglades that's a good location.

IMO the only benefit of orlando is the low cost of housing (unless someone specifically wants orlando attractions).
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics