Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Got sick a week after vaccine? (It was a virus)
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 12:51 pm
I got the vaccine a week ago. Today I woke to vomiting, headache, achy legs, chills. Can I be from the vaccine a week ago?

Update- it was a regular virus. Non vaccinated family members got it too.

amother
Cobalt

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 12:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I got the vaccine a week ago. Today I woke to vomiting, headache, achy legs, chills. Can I be from the vaccine a week ago?

More likely you were incubating covid when you got the vaccine.

amother
Magenta

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:01 pm
I know people who got the vaccine and felt safe to stop being cautious but with the first dose only being 55% effective on its own they did get covid from being exposed. Crying

amother
Lilac

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:04 pm
I know first hand, in my state there were many emergency calls due to vaccine related side effects. My husband is a first responder.

amother
Khaki

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:08 pm
These posts get me so mad.
Oh, you must’ve been incubating covid. Impossible for a vaccine to make you sick. What’s with you guys ?!????! If you took the vaccine, you are taking part in their human trials. Stop pretending anyone knows if this is ok or not.
Please report your side effects and most of all:
Refuah shelaima. I hope you feel better soon.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:11 pm
amother [ Lilac ] wrote:
I know first hand, in my state there were many emergency calls due to vaccine related side effects. My husband is a first responder.

This! Op your not the first and want be the last sadly. It's an experiment

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:13 pm
amother [ Khaki ] wrote:
These posts get me so mad.
Oh, you must’ve been incubating covid. Impossible for a vaccine to make you sick. What’s with you guys ?!????! If you took the vaccine, you are taking part in their human trials. Stop pretending anyone knows if this is ok or not.
Please report your side effects and most of all:
Refuah shelaima. I hope you feel better soon.

I know of a few cases that has reported it but nothing has been done about it.

Learning

It’s probably from the vaccine. Please go to ER or call your doctor and let us know how you are doing. It’s a new vaccine most people are doing fine but we don’t know if some people have bad side affects. The incubation period is a week so it makes sense that it’s from the vaccine.

Last edited by Learning on Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

HonesttoGod

It could be from the vaccine
It could be from Covid before the vaccine
It could just be flu or stress or ... basically anything!

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:14 pm
You should go to the doctor and figure out what it is so you can treat it accordingly. Test fort strep Covid and flu.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:25 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:
I know of a few cases that has reported it but nothing has been done about it.

What did you want to be done? The side effects are known. Absolutely no one is concealing them.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:28 pm
It's not covid- no cough or sore throat or anything. No loss of taste and smell. I had covid in March.
I don't think it's dangerous either. Just wondering if it's my body's reaction to the vaccine or just a separate incident.

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:29 pm
amother [ Gray ] wrote:
What did you want to be done? The side effects are known. Absolutely no one is concealing them.

For one: let it be known.
Re the bolded: were is Tiffany Dover?

Elfrida

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:36 pm
Reactions to.vaccines are normally seen within the immediate period following the vaccine, or within a day or two. If you say that you had it a week ago, what you are feeling now is very unlikely to be a vaccine side effect.

More likely it is either Corona or some other unrelated germ.that you have caught.

Refuah Shleimah.

amother
Goldenrod

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:38 pm
The second dose of the vaccine does have side effects of some people feeling sick.
DH who is a healthcare professional said he sees many people who already had COVID who are being vaccinated are having that "reaction" after the first dose.
And it makes sense. Whatever is causing the reaction to the second dose - the person who had COVID already, the first dose is actually like a second "dose" in their case
It shouldn't be dangerous in any way, should pass in a few days

ima22

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:40 pm
Instead of speculation, maybe go get a covid test?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:41 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:

She is alive and well and living her life.

She is trying to stay away from conspiracy theorists who are hounding her and trying their best to destroy her life in support of their own baseless theories.

Interesting how you are afraid to use your own anonymous nym to make this statement. But you expect her to open up everything about her life to you.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:42 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
It's not covid- no cough or sore throat or anything. No loss of taste and smell. I had covid in March.
I don't think it's dangerous either. Just wondering if it's my body's reaction to the vaccine or just a separate incident.

Its possibly a side effect. And possibly flu or strep or a stomach virus.

amother
Gray

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:43 pm
amother [ Pearl ] wrote:

The side effects are literally spelled out everywhere. The moderna and pfizer sites, the news, the medical research. It is being shared widely.

elsily

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:48 pm
Yes it could be the vaccine or it could be a virus (including covid). Call your dr and/or get a test.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics