Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Asymptomatic Carrier?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:50 pm
I read it in the news.... I heard people speak about... but seriously have any of you actually tested positive where no one else in the house got sick/ no known direct exposure but tested positive with NO SYMPTOMS? This happened to me and then I got retested and it was negative two days later so I am wondering if it was a false positive?

amother
Maroon

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:51 pm
Yes my friend was positive and she tested all her kids. A few had symptoms and a few tested positive with no symptoms at all.

ETA sorry I didn't realize you were only asking about no known exposure. In my friend's case she has no idea how she got it so it's just as likely that one of her asymptomatic kids actually had it before she did.

amother
Peach

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:58 pm
Almost every family I know where everyone tested positive had at least one asymptomatic positive

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 2:04 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Almost every family I know where everyone tested positive had at least one asymptomatic positive

Yes I have heard of this but in our case only one family member is sick but keeps showing up negative.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics