Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Hesitant to test? Don’t want to know? Or something else
Previous  1  2  3

If you have corona symptoms, did/will you test?
Yes  
 59%  [ 55 ]
No  
 34%  [ 32 ]
Other (explain)  
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 93

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:49 pm
JD03 wrote:
No, I stayed indoors. My family, who were feeling fine and had no symptoms, left the house as necessary.
Im curious, does your doctor still advise that? The whole reason COVID is different is because of the asymptotic spread. Where do you live? Are the schools ok with it?

JD03

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:55 pm
amother [ Aquamarine ] wrote:
Im curious, does your doctor still advise that? The whole reason COVID is different is because of the asymptotic spread. Where do you live? Are the schools ok with it?

I'm in New York. I spoke with my doctor about it was when I had the symptoms-7 months ago. I don't know what he'd advise now. I don't have kids in school so that's not an issue. I'm not that up to date on the latest data, but wasn't there some discussion on if asymptomatic people can spread it? I'd heard in the beginning no, then yes, then no again. Do you know the latest?

amother
Slategray

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 1:57 pm
JD03 wrote:
I'm in New York. I spoke with my doctor about it was when I had the symptoms-7 months ago. I don't know what he'd advise now. I don't have kids in school so that's not an issue. I'm not that up to date on the latest data, but wasn't there some discussion on if asymptomatic people can spread it? I'd heard in the beginning no, then yes, then no again. Do you know the latest?

People are most contagious within a couple of days before showing symptoms. So anyone with knowm exposure is supposed to quarantine so they don't infect anyone at that stage.

amother
Aquamarine

Post Wed, Jan 20 2021, 2:50 pm
JD03 wrote:
Not sure I ever heard no. 🤔
Page 3 of 3 Previous  1  2  3 Recent Topics