Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette
Please stop apologizing for having cleaning help!!!
1  2  Next

yo'ma

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 9:24 am
Or giving the reasons why!!! For that matter, stop apologizing unless you did something wrong!! There are apologizes to show empathy too, but not much else.

There, I said it!!

ShishKabob

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 9:30 am
I'm not apologizing! I wish I had more cleaning help! There, I said it! Smile

ddmom

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 9:39 am
I bless my cleaning help every time she comes to me!!!!
Thank you Hashem!!!! Smile

Chayalle

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 10:14 am
I find certain aspects of my cleaning help annoying, but I appreciate having her for those few hours a week. More than that would probably annoy me too much. I'm too independent for that.

But I make no apologies, and neither does anyone else have to...none of anyone's business.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 10:38 am
I am learning to not feel guilty for not doing it all myself. I need 4-6 hours a week. Right now I have none. Please don’t visit!

amother
Ruby

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 12:47 pm
I mean, apologise for making things unsafe and putting people at risk for sure. I said it.

mommy3b2c

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 1:51 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:
I mean, apologise for making things unsafe and putting people at risk for sure. I said it.

For sure. Cleaning help kills people, liquor stores and bars do not... makes perfect sense.

avrahamama

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 3:02 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Do you think people still shouldn't be going to work? Do cleaning ladies have no right to make a living?

SuperWify

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:25 pm
I’m not in the least apologetic regarding this topic.

amother
Ecru

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:29 pm
No apologies from me!! I can’t nor do I want to do it, and it needs doing!

Metukah

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:36 pm
Apologize? What for?
The only person I'm apologising to is myself, for not being able to have her live in my house.
I love my cleaning lady. I pray her for her welfare.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:36 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

1. Stand behind what you say, and say it with your screen name.
2. My cleaning lady stopped coming when she was uncomfortable, and started coming back when she was comfortable.
3. My cleaning lady is greatly benefitting from coming to me every week. Not only does she get paid, she also gets most of the food that my local distribution is giving out. I have 4 kids, so she gets most of the food for 4 people.

Ema of 5

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:38 pm
yo'ma wrote:
Or giving the reasons why!!! For that matter, stop apologizing unless you did something wrong!! There are apologizes to show empathy too, but not much else.

There, I said it!!

Maybe if people were less judgmental about those who have cleaning help, fewer women would feel guilty about it, and wouldn’t feel the need to apologize.
I make no apologies for having cleaning help. I know that, for me, in my situation, cleaning help is absolutely necessary, and no one will convince me otherwise, because they are not in my situation. I make no apologies for needing the things I need.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:40 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:
2. My cleaning lady stopped coming when she was uncomfortable, and started coming back when she was comfortable.
3. My cleaning lady is greatly benefitting from coming to me every week. Not only does she get paid, she also gets most of the food that my local distribution is giving out. I have 4 kids, so she gets most of the food for 4 people.

So is mine. I literally give her boxes every week. She is thrilled.

userfriendly

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:54 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:

I agree that my cleaning lady is so happy to have the job. I also pick up food for her and her family at our distribution because she misses the non kosher one due to work.
I work during this pandemic and so does my cleaning lady. There are some jobs that can’t be done remote and cleaning a house is one of them as far as I know 😂

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 4:59 pm
On I’m a mother you need to excuse yourself for anything opinions also! Or show proof of it lol.

I believe that no one should judge anyone’s life we don’t know what’s going on behind closed doors. Even when there is a post here I always think we are only hearing one side....

I’m proud to have a cleaning lady so I can actually breath. And during covid when my lady didn’t come my house was not as clean at all I was a wiped out shmatta.

amother
Tangerine

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 5:01 pm
amother [ Ruby ] wrote:

Maybe we should apologize for living!

I’m seriously sick of the word covid
Cause everything blamed on that even when the tests are negative.
People need to live will bring a better society.

-Sunnygirl

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 5:36 pm
Recently got my lady more steadily bH for a couple of hours... best thing ever.

I find that family - dh and kids - appreciate clean homes, home cooked food, mommy there to spend time calmly. No one appreciates WHO actually cleaned it, as long as it's done. for sure get the help there!

amother
Forestgreen

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 5:37 pm
Ema of 4 wrote:

THIS!
btw where are you still getting food boxes from? thought everyone stopped...?

amother
cornflower

Post Thu, Jan 21 2021, 5:51 pm
I have 4x a week cleaning help for abt 7-8 hours a day. If I’d have more money I’d take her daily. I love her and she loves us. We treat her well, pay her on time, give her small gifts and plenty of food.
As I see it, it’s a win/win situation all around.
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Relationships -> Manners & Etiquette