Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
Covid vaccine study- moderna
  Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 12:04 pm
Apparently I got the placebo, faith in vaccines can be restored.😃
There was a whole team of researchers/ doctors who stopped what they were doing to watch them break my code because they were all so interested in finding out .
To make things exciting , they told me I wasn’t the only one who tested in the placebo group who tested positive for a high level of antibodies and then got sick a couple months later.
The whole concept of asymptomatic infections and how long antibodies last with a weak viral load is very unknown so I gave them a lot of interesting information.
And for now I am done being a guinea pig 🤣.

keym

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 12:05 pm
Fascinating.
I hope you're feeling better

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 12:16 pm
Still not 💯 but moving in the right direction.
Breathing is still not great.

amother
Ecru

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 12:22 pm
Refuah shlaima! That is so interesting that you had antibodies - do they think it was a false antibodies test or you really had somehow?

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 12:24 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:
Refuah shlaima! That is so interesting that you had antibodies - do they think it was a false antibodies test or you really had somehow?

No way to know for sure. either is possible. My antibodies number was very high so more likely asymptomatic case but can’t prove it either way

amother
Blonde

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 12:25 pm
amother [ Ecru ] wrote:

In general, antibodies are a very poor indicator of future immunity. She's definitely not the first person to have high levels of antibodies and get sick shortly after.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 1:15 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
It’s 2 shots 28 days apart. I wouldn’t deliberately expose myself since they don’t know accurate it is but it’s making me comfortable enough to go back to work in person even though I am high risk.
I have had a light fever and body aches , slightly swollen area of injection, but nothing terrible.
My guess is I didn’t get a placebo because then their wouldn’t be side effects if you are injected with saline.

Can you or the researchers explain the above quote in light of the fact that you now know it was a placebo???

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 1:39 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
Can you or the researchers explain the above quote in light of the fact that you now know it was a placebo???

Yes, they are now saying there we’re additives in the saline that in many people caused stronger reactions than the vaccine. Personally I think its a little deceptive but whatever

amother
Turquoise

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 2:10 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
Yes, they are now saying there we’re additives in the saline that in many people caused stronger reactions than the vaccine. Personally I think its a little deceptive but whatever

More than deceptive that's disgusting. They do this for most vaccines now. All vaccine trials are tested against another vaccine. But I mistakenly thought that saline meant saline. I was almost impressed.

notshanarishona

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 2:15 pm
amother [ Turquoise ] wrote:
More than deceptive that's disgusting. They do this for most vaccines now. All vaccine trials are tested against another vaccine. But I mistakenly thought that saline meant saline. I was almost impressed.

Agree. We were told pretty explicitly that if you got anything more than a sore arm it was likely to be the vaccine itself unless you coincidentally got sick.

amother
Peach

Post Fri, Jan 22 2021, 3:47 pm
notshanarishona wrote:

Ah....
nothing further, your honor

mom4many

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 4:32 pm
notshanarishona wrote:
Apparently I got the placebo, faith in vaccines can be restored.😃
There was a whole team of researchers/ doctors who stopped what they were doing to watch them break my code because they were all so interested in finding out .
To make things exciting , they told me I wasn’t the only one who tested in the placebo group who tested positive for a high level of antibodies and then got sick a couple months later.
The whole concept of asymptomatic infections and how long antibodies last with a weak viral load is very unknown so I gave them a lot of interesting information.
And for now I am done being a guinea pig 🤣.

Thank you for sharing all of this. What a saga! Hope you recuperate fully soon.
Heart

invisiblecircus

Post Sat, Jan 30 2021, 4:45 pm
notshanarishona wrote:

Can it be that since it seems they were not completely up front about the additives in the saline that there has been some deception about which group you were in and they're saying you got the placebo to make the vaccine seem more effective? Probably that's just my imagination running away with me Very Happy

Or... coud it be that the symptoms you experienced after the injection were actually a mild case of Covid and that's where the antibodies came from?

I hope you're fully recovered soon!

amother
Scarlet

Post Sat, Jan 30 2021, 5:59 pm
I just sent in a "complaint" to my health insurance (Israel) asking them to let my kids get the vaccine, promising that they can check their antibodies and do corona tests on them and follow them for two years, just let my kids play Russian Roulette with the vaccine instead of with the British Mutation.

notshanarishona

Post Tue, Mar 09 2021, 10:18 am
Got my real vaccine now on my doctors recommendation with all the new variants. Interestingly, side effects were very similar to the placebo except that my arm is definitely more red and swollen than it was then.
Page 6 of 6   Previous  1  2  3  4  5  6 Recent Topics