Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
This looks like a great stroller - a\o have it? Esp. 4 twins

amother

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 8:27 pm
This looks like a really versatile stroller - great for one child, two, or twins. Looks like nice size, can use as snap & go, and it have children facing you. Has anyone tried it? Owns it? They only sell it in England now, but I'd pay the shipping costs...

Check out the ipear in the products tab.
http://www.icandyuk.com/icapple.htm

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 9:17 pm
why on earth are you amother--- be proud to recommend something so awesome. *lol*.

seriously I saw one in my neighborhood I think--- but I didn't get to get up close and personal to really look at it--- I was just walking by and wondering what the heck it was--- this is VERY cool. How much is it? Are they planning to bring it to America anytime soon?

TwinsMommy

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 9:18 pm
oh duh, just saw your siggy, now I get why you're anon-- you're only 6 weeks with twins. ok. B'shaah tovah and welcome to the club!

bestmom

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 9:34 pm
wow I like this stroller!!! it looks alot like the bugaboo. how much is this going for???

amother

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 9:37 pm
I actually read up on it a bit and as cool as it seems, like with all pretty things, there's one big problem - it's very squishy once the kids get past infancy. if you look at it up close, you can tell there's not much leg-room - so as much as I want a pretty carriage, I have some compassion for my future kiddies and I'll get something more practical. The jane powertwin which they sell in the UK looks pretty nice - much nicer and more colorful than the US one, and it also has a travel system withou car seat adaptors. I dont know why all the cool baby gear is in the UK...I hope something nice will come out by september!

Maya

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 9:40 pm
Interesting stroller. The seat looks almost exactly like the Bugaboo, and the symbol on the foot muff is also very very close to the Bugaboo symbol. I hate the model names, though.

amother

Post Thu, Feb 14 2008, 11:16 pm
it's going for bugaboo prices too. I dont know exact figure - I emailed company for price. it depends on whether ur getting single one or double

yOungM0mmy

Post Fri, Feb 15 2008, 6:30 am
I have a 21 month old and 3 month old, and we looked at this cuz I want the option of putting my maxi cosi car seat on. we tried it with both kids, its actually not as crowded as it looks, esp if older ds is in the front. the only reason I didnt get (yet) is cuz I couldnt fold it!! its a kinda tricky mechanism - gotta lift, push a button, and push the handle, but I couldnt get the angle right - tried at least a hundred times, and it only folded by mistake twice! but it really looks like the answer to what I need - I dont have any double stroller yet.....

YummyMommy

Post Sun, Feb 17 2008, 11:02 pm
ooh, just saw to check out the ipear... COOL!!!

How much is it? I need a double now, looking at the phile and ted but this looks way better... probably be too expensive 4 me.

yOungM0mmy

Post Mon, Feb 18 2008, 9:48 am
here in the uk it is going for £439, excluding any carseats. thats about $800. if you want the option of putting the car seat in the front or back, you need to buy another adapter, which is £23 (I think). maxi cosy car seat here is about £100, but I already have one from my quinny with DS1, so I would buy the extra adaptor so I could do it whichever combination I like (without the adaptor, the car seat has to be in the front, so the older child is more squashed).

mummy-bh

Post Mon, Feb 18 2008, 10:04 am
Wow! For that price I'd expect the fittings to be made of gold!

OP - my girlies would hate it. They like to be able to see each other when we go out.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics