Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Dentist in monsey

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 3:31 pm
Looking for a dentist who is extremely gentle. I am looking for someone who will try to fill a large cavity instead of rushing to do a root canal. I had such a dentist and to my luck he decided to retire. I have cigna dppo. (I am also extremely afraid of needles and dentists.)

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 3:34 pm
Dr Chen.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 3:36 pm
amother [ Jetblack ] wrote:
Dr Chen.

Is it easy to get an appt by him? Is he the type to watch small cavities or does he rush to fill them?

southernbubby

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 3:41 pm
I found a dentist on East Eckerson who takes my insurance and he is a very careful fellow; so careful in fact that I have to be examined by the cardiologist before I get my teeth cleaned.
This dentist is from India and his name is Dr Gopolaswamy. Let me know if you need his number.

amother
Jetblack

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 4:25 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is it easy to get an appt by him? Is he the type to watch small cavities or does he rush to fill them?
usually yes not sure now wi try covid if his hours are the same. A real mentsh and not pushy. You can mention your concerns and he’s not the type to insist on a particular course of treatment

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 6:39 pm
Any other recommendations?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:50 am
Bump

amother
OP

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 9:05 am
Can anyone compare or help me with Dr. Chen or Dr. Ha

snowflake1

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 5:51 pm
Dr. Marciano is amazing she used to be at Refua healthcare but left and opened up her own practice with another dentist. She is extremely gentle and not quick to do route canals

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:10 pm
Has anyone used Dr Andrei Grundy he's in the Monsey family health center

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 4:57 pm
southernbubby wrote:
I found a dentist on East Eckerson who takes my insurance and he is a very careful fellow; so careful in fact that I have to be examined by the cardiologist before I get my teeth cleaned.
This dentist is from India and his name is Dr Gopolaswamy. Let me know if you need his number.

Dr. Chen is the one on East Eckerson. I always had serious issues with the dentist (like super sensitive and avoided at all costs) and he was amazing. Super gentle and honest and took his time to fill and fix what needed to be taken care of.

southernbubby

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:41 pm
amother [ Navy ] wrote:
Dr. Chen is the one on East Eckerson. I always had serious issues with the dentist (like super sensitive and avoided at all costs) and he was amazing. Super gentle and honest and took his time to fill and fix what needed to be taken care of.

My dentist is near the corner of 45 and East Eckerson.

little neshamala

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:45 pm
Dr Lampert! Super super gentle, and amazing with people who HATE dentists (me)

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 7:38 pm
little neshamala wrote:
Dr Lampert! Super super gentle, and amazing with people who HATE dentists (me)

I used him many years ago for my kids but I would need a second mortgage to continue going to him.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 7:46 pm
Suffern Family Dentist. He's generally the most patient dr and nicest guy I ever met. The entire staff is amazing and nice..very homey feel. Highly recommend!

amother
Teal

Post Sun, Feb 28 2021, 6:07 pm
Can anyone post phone numbers?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries