Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs
Girls summer adventure out West, zoom tonight!

Yael

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 6:47 pm
I'm excited to share this new venture of mine. Together with the amazing and inspiring Devorah Buxbaum, I'll be running a 2 week adventure travel program for frum high school girls this August.

The girls will visit Bryce, Zion, the Grand Canyon, the Grand Tetons, and Yellowstone national parks while enjoying luxurious accommodations, fresh wholesome food, and the camaraderie of like-minded girls from across the United States. They will experience the thrills of horseback riding, jeeping, canyoneering, hiking, stargazing and more, all while coming to recognize Yad Hashem.

Visit www.yifeinofgirls.com for all the details! We will be hosting a virtual open-house tonight, Sunday 1/24 at 8:45 pm EST. We'd love to see you there. Please share this with anyone you think may be interested. Zoom link

https://us04web.zoom.us/j/6621.....pQT09 , password YGW613.
Chaya (eschaya on imamother!)

Sponsored Post

shanie5

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 9:30 pm
Gotta say, this looks awesome! I would love to go! Hope it takes off and I can send DD when she is old enough. (I'll start saving now...)

bigsis144

Post Sat, Jan 23 2021, 11:31 pm
I know eschaya IRL and she is an awesome lady! I wish her much hatzlacha and I wish that I could go on these adventures 😄

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 10:59 pm
Just realized I know both directors and I'd seriously look into those program if I had a girl that age :-)

Hatzlacha! Looks like fun!

eschaya

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 11:03 pm
Thank you all!!
Please feel free to share info about with program with anyone you think might be interested.

eschaya

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 4:34 pm
I wonder if any of you can help me get the word out. I've advertised in the Where What When (Baltimore), the Flatbush Jewish Journal, the Jewish Home (Five Towns), and in an LA email publication.
I'd like to share in additional locations that have girls who may be interested and of the right demographic but I'm not familiar with many of the local publications. For example, if I want to generate interest in Monsey, where would you recommend I publicize? What publications are the most read? What additional areas am I currently unaware of?
Thanks so much

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 6:13 pm
I posted locally but we're not a big city...

ladYdI

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 6:24 pm
What about ami and or mishpacha magazine?

eschaya

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 7:01 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
I posted locally but we're not a big city...

Thank you so much!! That really means a lot to me.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics