Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries
Whats being built in the BP Maple Lanes lot and how much $?
Previous  1  2

amother
Rose

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 10:16 am
amother [ Linen ] wrote:
I have a 5 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom front lawn back yard and huge property close to toms river and I paid. not nearly half that amount.

you can get cheaper then that in toms river. the thing with toms river is it got a bad name, because many modern people moved there. its not heimish anymore.

where is this may I ask? family members looking to move from bp to lakewood are eager to move to oak and vine development but houses going now for approx 750k. wonder if any neighboring areas have for cheaper....

amother
Tangerine

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 11:50 am
amother [ Rose ] wrote:
where is this may I ask? family members looking to move from bp to lakewood are eager to move to oak and vine development but houses going now for approx 750k. wonder if any neighboring areas have for cheaper....

She wrote that almost 2 yrs ago, oak and vines prices shot up tremendously after covid, when lots of ppl moved out, altho I dont think prices in Toms River went up to much,

Blue River is a development near oak n vine, cheaper, nice chassidish crowd

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 12:32 pm
I have a friend who moved into the ,apple complex.
4 bedroom apt. Decent kitchen and dr. Per BP standards.
She is very happy.

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 12:33 pm
The first floor/ basement are bigger....but much less privacy due to he courtyard.

amother
Babypink

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 2:14 pm
Just something to think about. It’s not always about purchase price. (Not that I think 800 for two bedrooms in that location is normal) but say you go out to monsey. And you get a really big house for 950. Your taxes might be 30k a year. Your HUGE house now costs 1,000 a month in heating/electric. You got a pool? save money for that. You got an acre, look into landscaping costs. Tuitions are much higher (at least for stuff relevant to me)
So. No regrets. Different life. But you can’t just look at purchase price.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 3:48 pm
doodlesmom wrote:
The first floor/ basement are bigger....but much less privacy due to he courtyard.

How does that make it less private?

doodlesmom

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 4:16 pm
amother [ Crimson ] wrote:
How does that make it less private?

First your bedrooms have windows to the courtyard, and at floor level that a lot of noise.
There also isn’t a porch to sit out ( while the other floors have at least 2). Which means if you want to be outside then you are in the shared courtyard.
I guess for sukkos there are regulations that you get a spot...but you can’t really make a bbq etc.

Amelia Bedelia

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:08 pm
amother [ Sienna ] wrote:
Its studio apartments and its being catered / to be sold to the non jewish world

Not at all! It's The Pinnacle development, which is being marketed to frum BP families. I know people who are looking into it. Many have been sold.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> New York related Inquiries