Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers
Babysitting WhatsApp group in Boro Park

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:29 pm
I was supposed to start today with a new family but in the middle of the night they called and left a voicemail that I shouldn’t come.

Are there any babysitting groups on WhatsApp that I can join? If yes can you please post the links?

Last edited by PeanutMama on Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

watergirl

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:32 pm
Hashem_n_Farfel wrote:
I was supposed to start today with a new family but in the middle of the night they called and left a voicemail that I shouldn’t come.

Are there any babysitting groups on WhatsApp that I can join? If yes can you please post the links?

I know this is not what you asked. But they should pay you for the week. Calling you in the middle of the night the night before you are supposed to start is not ok.

Also, I would suggest editing this subject line so anyone reading it knows what city you are referring to. My city has a babysitting whatsapp group but that wont help you Smile

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:38 pm
Oops. Will edit! Thanks!

chili-n-cholent

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 1:42 pm
Just curious, what type of babysitting are you looking to do? Do you want to start a daily babysitting group or just night time short term babysitting?

PeanutMama

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 2:59 pm
I don’t have enough of a big space in my apartment so I think we can just go to someone’s house.

Short term is fine
I’m stuck on how much to charge especially if I’m bringing my son. Usually I leave it up to the mother.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics