Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Lakewood camp prices
Previous  1  2

amother
Slategray

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 9:47 pm
Just responded on another thread by mistake... sending my girls to twist. $415 a half without transportation, and she's doing transportation by van which is door to door service and short routes, plus hours are from 9:00-3:30. Great fun, individualized attention. Girls going into p-2

bnm

Post Sun, Jan 24 2021, 11:08 pm
What are the daycamp options for a 6th grader?

momof2+?

Post Mon, Jan 25 2021, 10:55 pm
amother [ Slategray ] wrote:
Just responded on another thread by mistake... sending my girls to twist. $415 a half without transportation, and she's doing transportation by van which is door to door service and short routes, plus hours are from 9:00-3:30. Great fun, individualized attention. Girls going into p-2
I

I would love to hear more about camp twist. What crowd sends there? How many kids in the camp? Have you sent there before? Where is it located?

amother
Slategray

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 4:37 pm
it's the same owner of twirl Sunday clubs. She's taking up to four bunks. She has amazing, warm staff. Yeshivish, middle of road, heimish, type of crowd I believe . Really nice crowd. She offers a group discount also. Located in Ateres Nechama. This is her first year doing full summer-she has done two bunks for one half before- but in the winter she has an amazing, professional Sunday program with 150+ girls where she knows every single child, parent, and just about everything about them. My girls love it!
I am sending my daughter with a group of friends and they are all very excited! (Transportation to Jackson and Toms River)
edited to add: Location is Ateres Nechama, County line road

amother
Sienna

Post Sat, Jan 30 2021, 7:25 pm
amother [ Copper ] wrote:
The bigger camps charge more bec they rent space, hire lots of staff and lifeguards. A camp owner once wrote an article how it’s hard to even break even.
I love camp Meoros. It’s a smaller big girls camp run by Mrs liss from west gate. Down to earth fun. My girls went there after going to some of the more famous camps and loved it. Their prices are slightly less then other camps. Bec it’s cheaper I think it attracts a more yeshivish crowd which is nice bec the standards are way simpler. I find other camps the head counselors do big things to do break outs. In this camp the kids do the break outs type acrivities. Not sure if there is transportation to Tim’s river. Also not sure if they only start with first grade or second grade.
Where is meoros located and what grades?

amother
Purple

Post Wed, May 05 2021, 5:26 pm
amother [ Maroon ] wrote:
This year it’s $440 a half.
It was more on the yeshivish side, but we are not yeshivish and we did not stand out there, dd was happy and fit in. Not hasidish. Schools I’m not sure. Very few from my dds school (I don’t want to say the school bc it makes it obvious who I am). A good amount of bais faiga I remember.
It’s a wholesome down to earth crowd (hence the price). Again, well run and girls had lots of fun. Not like. A backyard camp at all yet good price

What's the number for camp Rina?
Which age bunks did they have?
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries