Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Fashion and Beauty
Please help me with my skin issues

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 8:45 am
I have had mostly decent acne free skin once I out grew teenage acne. Lately I’m getting all kinds of stuff -
Skin tags, warts (hands) and here and there pretty angry looking pimples.
For the warts I’ve had them removed they grow back worse. I tried natural wart remover and it didn’t help. I’m embarrassed. It’s really ugly and in a really visible area.
For the pimples I have no clue why they are all of a sudden sprouting or what to do
Heeeelp

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:40 pm
Bump

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:43 pm
Did you try a dermatologist?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:44 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
Did you try a dermatologist?

Yes. They removed the warts several times. They grow back and are a lot worse and spread

Judy2598

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 5:45 pm
Similar question. I never had any moles, brown spots or freckles and suddenly in the past 2 years I keep getting more and more everywhere. I'm careful with the sun. I want to a dermatologist and she said there's nothing to do about it. I'm really young and it bothers me. Any advice would be appreciated.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 8:23 pm
Anyone????
I’m embarrassed to go out. I try to hide my hands.

amother
Red

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 8:30 pm
Can be a virus that needs to be knocked out of your system. Google says chronic warts can be from HPV. See an infectious disease doctor. Also see if you can get help the natural route with immune boosting.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 9:44 pm
amother [ Red ] wrote:
Can be a virus that needs to be knocked out of your system. Google says chronic warts can be from HPV. See an infectious disease doctor. Also see if you can get help the natural route with immune boosting.

Warts are viral. Dermatologist say there isn’t much to do. I tried freezing them off but they just come back bigger and spread.

amother
Ginger

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 10:26 pm
Naturopath TMI

amother
OP

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 9:15 am
amother [ Ginger ] wrote:
Naturopath TMI

What’s that

amother
Cerise

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:54 am
I used a "wart stick" that I found in a drugstore to get rid of a wart on a finger. It worked really well. It came back a few years later, I used the stick again, and it fell off. Nothing since. (It's true, the virus stays in your body but several years is pretty good.) I think the brand was something like "CortAid" but try googling the term wart stick remover. It was under $10.
You rub it on the wart daily, keep it covered with a bandaid and it should just take a few days.

amother
Olive

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 11:50 am
Idk if this helps at all. But I’ve come to learn my warts are hormonal. First pregnancy I seemed to get 3 ish warts on my hand no big deal, 2nd pregnancy I got more and they all grew so much was a little embarrassing. Third pregnancy they seem to have disappeared completely. Maybe you can go to endocrinologist or do more research on them possibly being hormonal

If you wear a mask pimples are very common!!

MiriFr

Post Thu, Jan 28 2021, 3:57 pm
Warts are viral, skin tags are not. What treatments have you done for them? Freezing? Burning? Filing? Topical creams?
For your pimples- what’s your skincare routine? And is it hormonal? (Pregnant, nursing, hormonal birth control, PMS)

amother
OP

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 1:19 am
MiriFr wrote:
Warts are viral, skin tags are not. What treatments have you done for them? Freezing? Burning? Filing? Topical creams?
For your pimples- what’s your skincare routine? And is it hormonal? (Pregnant, nursing, hormonal birth control, PMS)

For warts? Freezing them off, topical creams, nail polish...

As far as my skin care I don’t have a real routine. I use cerave moisturizer lately which I really like. I’m Don’t think it’s hormones)

Chana Miriam S

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 2:02 am
Skin tags are often related to insulin resistance and acne can be related to diet. I had cystic acne and boils for many years from the time I was nine until the time I changed my way of eating. I still get an occasional pimple but they aren’t cystic and I haven’t had a boil in almost four years either.

I m not the only person I know saying the above on a low carb, unprocessed way of eating.

amother
Beige

Post Fri, Jan 29 2021, 2:19 am
Shanni Kelemer helps with this.

MiriFr

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 5:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
For warts? Freezing them off, topical creams, nail polish...

As far as my skin care I don’t have a real routine. I use cerave moisturizer lately which I really like. I’m Don’t think it’s hormones)

Are you immunosuppressed? Warts can keep coming back if you are. Salicylic acid can help with warts, but since they’re so thick, you can try soaking them first to soften them.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005.....S00V9 Leave on overnight.
Skin tags have their own little blood supply in them, so they need to be strangulated and cauterized. What did your dr do for them?
For your skin- 10 points for using my favorite moisturizer! I would recommend using a facewash before you moisturize to really push out all the dirt, sweat, oils, and toxins in your pores. Stick with cerave, as well.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics