Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Chinuch, Education & Schooling
ISO info on Yeshivish Boys Schools in Passaic

bumpkin2

Post Tue, Jan 26 2021, 11:38 pm
We may be relocating from Brooklyn to the Passaic area due to a job change and our kids are currently registered in the Cheder here in Brooklyn. What schools in Passaic are similar hashkafa/parent body/etc. wise? Also what are tuitions there like?

doctorima

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 9:44 am
The only option in Passaic similar to the Cheder in Flatbush is Yeshiva Ketana of Passaic. I'm not so familiar with tuition there, but my guess is that it's a bit higher than the Cheder, though I believe they'll work with you for discounts based on your financial situation.

Tzippy323

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:42 am
It seems to me that you made this same post about moving to West Orange New Jersey. Which one is it? The posts are exactly alike except for where you are moving. You stated that you are moving to West Orange and need to live in the community because of Kirov work. How can anyone provide the advice you need when you are moving to two different places at the same time?

Java

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:46 am
Tzippy323 wrote:
It seems to me that you made this same post about moving to West Orange New Jersey. Which one is it? The posts are exactly alike except for where you are moving. You stated that you are moving to West Orange and need to live in the community because of Kirov work. How can anyone provide the advice you need when you are moving to two different places at the same time?

West Orange is about 20 minutes away from Passaic- maybe do your research before attacking her?

bumpkin2

Post Wed, Jan 27 2021, 10:47 am
Tzippy323 wrote:

This post is strictly asking about the Passaic area and boys schools since clearly West O doesn't have the right schools for us. What's the problem? I'm trying to do my diligence.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics