Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Daven for me and.... ill make a deal

amother
OP

Post Sun, Jan 31 2021, 10:32 pm
This is a quote from another thread

Quote:
I wish we can get data already from women who were TTC and got the vaccine, how long did it take for them to get pregnant? I feel like I can’t wait anymore but the statistics for pregnant women and covid are frightening. Would it just be simpler to get pregnant and stay home for nine months??

I think although we all know there is no rational reason to be afraid of the lies spread by anti-vaxers, Yet, many still are.

I am ttc and got the vaccine. When I get pregnant ih soon I will ih come back to this thread and update you all.

I think I am missing ovulation this month. I don't expect it to be this month. Hopefully next. ( my other kids did take a few months 4-9 months to conceive) so I would consider that normal.

Hashem, please help me get pregnant quickly. It can help so many women be less hesitant to take the vaccine and ultimately save lives.

If anyone else took the vaccine and got pregnant please post here. thank you

please DO NOT post any discussion on the benefits of the vacine, theories or fear mongering. please only post if you or someone you know got pregnant after they took the vaccine

I'll keep you posted.

amother
Peach

Post Sun, Jan 31 2021, 10:34 pm
That’s my quote. Thanks for making a spinoff! I am not anti vax at all but it’s all just so new. I really hope this thread shows only good results.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 10:13 am
amother [ Peach ] wrote:
That’s my quote. Thanks for making a spinoff! I am not anti vax at all but it’s all just so new. I really hope this thread shows only good results.

Yes I hope so too!

amother
Floralwhite

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 7:04 pm
This is great! Thank you OP!
Following!
Hatzlacha!

Cookin4days

Post Mon, Feb 01 2021, 7:40 pm
Goodluck! Hope to hear good news soon

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 1:02 pm
amother [ Peach ] wrote:

I am ih going to mikvah tonight. I think I missed ovulation this month. But maybe maybe miracles will happen.

Ill keep u all posted

amother
Magenta

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 1:32 pm
Because anyone who is hesitant about the vaccine is sure that 100% of the people who get it will have fertility problems so severe that they will never become pregnant. And if one person does get pregnant after the vaccine, then they will be 100% sure that nobody will ever have fertility issues due to the vaccine!

Anecdata at its finest.

Now, if I get coronavirus, and take Vitamin C and get better within 2 days, will you now believe that Vitamin C cures coronavirus? Because if it happened to me, that should be proof enough.

My parents, over 60, recovered from coronavirus with no complications. Therefore, coronavirus does not hurt anyone over 60. One person had a baby after the vaccine. Therefore, nobody has fertility problems after taking the vaccine.

(My reasons for being hesitant about the vaccine have nothing to do with fertility concerns.)

OP, I wish you a healthy pregnancy and baby very soon.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 02 2021, 2:15 pm
amother [ Magenta ] wrote:
Because anyone who is hesitant about the vaccine is sure that 100% of the people who get it will have fertility problems so severe that they will never become pregnant. And if one person does get pregnant after the vaccine, then they will be 100% sure that nobody will ever have fertility issues due to the vaccine!

Anecdata at its finest.

Now, if I get coronavirus, and take Vitamin C and get better within 2 days, will you now believe that Vitamin C cures coronavirus? Because if it happened to me, that should be proof enough.

My parents, over 60, recovered from coronavirus with no complications. Therefore, coronavirus does not hurt anyone over 60. One person had a baby after the vaccine. Therefore, nobody has fertility problems after taking the vaccine.

(My reasons for being hesitant about the vaccine have nothing to do with fertility concerns.)

OP, I wish you a healthy pregnancy and baby very soon.

I agree with everything you posted.

let me clarify.

This thread is NOT a scientific study.

This thread DOES NOT prove anythnig.

It is NOT to convince anyone anything

It is NOT to discuss the vaccine

This thread has one purpose.

To provide reassurance to those who took the vaccine or plan to take it about this one specific false rumor. even though we know its false, hearing that women actually got pregnant after the vaccine is reassuring. that all
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics