Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
How can I send Ds instant pot and crockpot to israel?
1  2  Next

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 9:42 pm
Amazon charges over $100 for delivery. Is there a cheaper way to send it?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 10:33 pm
Bump

tichellady

Post Wed, Feb 03 2021, 11:53 pm
Will it even work in Israel?

amother
Lawngreen

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 12:02 am
I doubt it will work here.
He can buy one here. Maybe you can try ordering one for him from a local site like Azrieli.com.

Iymnok

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 12:56 am
Zap.co.il

amother
Firebrick

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:05 am
I wouldn't send an appliance like that if it requires a converter. They're designed to be left in for long periods and you don't have to babysit them, so even if they don't blow when you first plug it in, it's a fire hazard. I'd buy something local and deliver it.

essie14

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:07 am
1. US appliances don't work in Israel without an adapter or converter. Converters are expensive.
2. Any package with contents of value over $75 get taxed. Your DD will have no choice but to pay the tax when the package arrives. Please don't ever send her anything over that value. She will not appreciate it.
3. There are many websites which sell these items locally. If you can't navigate the Hebrew, tell DD you would like to gift her these items and she should order and use your CC or you will reimburse her.
As said above www.zap.co.il is the best place to start.

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:21 am
I looked at both zap and Azerieli and they don’t have the instant pot. Is it not available in israel? I heard that I can order from amazon UK but as someone said here I realize that I will need to pay tax. Is the instant pot available in israel?

essie14

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:29 am
I googled instant pot Israel and got many results

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:42 am
essie14 wrote:
I googled instant pot Israel and got many results

Thank you for your help. I googled instant pot israel and I only got food recipes

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:43 am
Is there something compatible to the instant pot in israel. I saw on zap ninja foodi. Is it a good pot?

Iymnok

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:45 am
Ninja is a good company. I have no experience with that product.

abound

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 2:12 am
I know someone who got an insta pot on amazon.co.uk shipping is cheaper and I think the same voltage as israel.

essie14

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 2:21 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Thank you for your help. I googled instant pot israel and I only got food recipes

Here are some of the results I got.
https://www.payngo.co.il/25867.....D_BwE

https://www.google.com/search?.....I=1,0

https://www.instantpotisrael.com/

SixOfWands

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 2:24 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Is there something compatible to the instant pot in israel. I saw on zap ninja foodi. Is it a good pot?

An Instant Pot is just an electric pressure cooker. Its an excellent brand, but there are others. Ninja is generally a good brand, I'm sure its fine.

Raisin

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 5:38 am
Yes, I would try Amazon.co.uk or amazon.de - the plug may look different but voltage is the same. I think Israel and Europe use the same plug.

amother
Scarlet

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 6:21 am
On a different note, anything similar to the Betty Crocker that can be gotten in or to Israel?

amother
Brown

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 7:00 am
OP, Amazon Germany has appliances that are both the correct voltage and the correct plug, you may want to check there. I actually got a crockpot brand crockpot from there about a month ago, shipping is relatively fast and cheaper than from the US. Amazon UK has appliances that are the correct voltage but you need to check details to make sure it's not a UK plug, but an EU one.

Just make sure that whatever you send is under 75 dollars (not including shipping) or he'll have to pay 17% VAT when he picks it up.

Raisin

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 9:43 am
amother brown, its really cheap to either buy a small adaptor plug or just cut off and change the plug. (google for instructions)

thanks

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 9:53 am
Try blanketexpress.com. It's where the seminary girls, yeshiva bachurim and newlyweds get there bedding and housewares in israel
Page 1 of 2 1  2  Next Recent Topics