Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Household Management -> Finances
Cost of seminary in israel
Previous  1  2  3  4  5

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:36 pm
amother [ Burgundy ] wrote:
I heard that darchei binah and michlala already started to send out acceptances; and possibly Bnos chava.

Thanks, but to clarify I was referring to strictly BY seminaries, more to the right. Darchei Binah and Michlala are YU seminaries, so may be on a different schedule. The seminaries my daughter and her friends are applying to coordinate the date responses are sent so that everyone will find out at the same time. They will then have to make a decision by March 8. It's a little later this year than usual due to COVID.

amother
Copper

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:43 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Will just point out for the fun of it. Camp is 4.3K for 1 month. Sem is 25K for 10.
Way cheaper than summer camp!

Wow - I never paid $4,300 for a month of camp! Between $2,250-$2,600 for a month, depending on the age and camp. I only sent for one month and my girls worked the other half to help pay for it. I did not know there were camps that charge that much!

Chayalle

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 1:48 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:
Will just point out for the fun of it. Camp is 4.3K for 1 month. Sem is 25K for 10.

It's not so many years since I sent my girls to camp, and I paid less than half of what you quoting. Even with that, it was still a luxury I was squeezing myself for for one month - not something I could afford for 10 months.

amother
Lilac

Post Thu, Feb 04 2021, 2:01 pm
amother [ Pink ] wrote:

Only if you are sending to sem for only one month.
Page 5 of 5 Previous  1  2  3  4  5 Recent Topics