Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets
Koi pond
Previous  1  2

FranticFrummie

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 12:25 pm
amother [ Jade ] wrote:
I hope I didn’t offend you! I would never think that you would eat a pet!!! That is why it was so funny reading it!

No offense taken. I was joking when I said it. Wink

amother
Linen

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 4:39 pm
we have koi fish in a pond in our backyard. we ordered them online!!

amother
Tangerine

Post Mon, Feb 08 2021, 5:19 pm
Can you talk to the sellers? They might be happy to answer questions and tell you how they took care of their fish successfully. If I’m passionate about a hobby I love sharing with others and they might feel similarly, plus happy to see that you’ll continue to enjoy something that they put a lot of work and love into.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 6:42 am
Hi,

Op, what ended up happening with your Koi Pond?
We are moving and the house has one. I'm trying to find out more about it, how much maintenance costs yearly are and what needs to be done for them. I also am nervous about having it there, I'm trying to figure out how to gate it in or put a grate or something on top so no one falls in Chas V'Shalom... But it is really pretty, there is a small waterfall there too, and it is really nice to have there.
If Op or anyone has any info about this, I would really appreciate it!

Thanks.

amother
Watermelon

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 2:45 pm
Bump

Einikel

Post Thu, Dec 09 2021, 2:59 pm
I just had to
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> Pets