Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Chanukah
Kappel

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 4:13 am
I wonder if I should get for my three year old the american super washable kappel does anyone buy it for a three year old and ? and is size 1 to small ? he has a small head, or its to extreme

dankbar

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 8:01 am
It's in chanuka forum & you started multiple threads on same topic that gets seen by everyone multiple times.

amother
cornflower

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 8:02 am
Is there a reason you keep starting this thread under afew different titles and topics? You started 5 threads on this.

Frumme

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 8:06 am
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
Is there a reason you keep starting this thread under afew different titles and topics? You started 5 threads on this.

Look at her profile, she just joined and is new. Sometimes it takes a little to figure out how things work here. Maybe she made the threads but doesn't know how to get back to the other ones so she made a new one, or didn't know how to "bump" up a thread

amother
Periwinkle

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 8:10 am
Is he turning 3 now? Is he getting his first haircut? It's hard to know in advance what will fit right after the haircut, I'd but two classic kippahs (size 2&3) and get more after.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics