Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
China lab leak unlikely
1  2  3  4  Next

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:27 pm
Some people will still disagree, but more researchers find coronavirus unlikely to have come from a lab. https://www.theyeshivaworld.co......html

amother
Red

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:41 pm
I disagree. It's part of the massive cover-up as the Chinese attempt to dominate the world.

As an added bonus, it discredits Trump, who properly called it the Wuhan virus or the Chinese virus.

Trump was right about everything, and he's right about this, too. He is many times more credible than the WHO.

ETA:

A quote from the article (bolded mine):
"The visit is politically sensitive for Beijing. An AP investigation has found that the Chinese government put limits on research into the outbreak and prevents scientists from speaking to reporters."

Why anyone would trust anything being told by the Chinese is beyond me.

exaustedmom

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:42 pm
WHO said it didn't originate from the lab? Now we know for sure it did.

Didn't WHO say that there is no human to human transmission?

Bunch of corrupt liars

Fox

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:44 pm
Gosh, why would anyone question the motives of the WHO?

WHO drops investigation into whether COVID-19 virus leaked from Wuhan lab, calling theory unlikely

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:46 pm
I think it’s healthy to be skeptical, but at some point, if 98 people are telling you the sky is blue and 2 are saying it’s purple, you need to accept reality that it’s blue.

trixx

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:56 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I think it’s healthy to be skeptical, but at some point, if 98 people are telling you the sky is blue and 2 are saying it’s purple, you need to accept reality that it’s blue.

Not if those 98 have proven to be liars with their own agenda. Bad analogy. Here WHO is pointing at a blue sky and saying, this is purple and if you say otherwise you are a conspiracy theorist.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 5:59 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

If 99 people jump off a bridge then will you jump as well?
If 99 people say an elephant is really a giraffe then will you believe them?
Doesnt matter how many people try to gaslight you or mislead you, you need to think for yourself. WHO is claiming that its "unlikely" that means that it could be likely. And if its coming from China who is not allowing for a real investigation and has lied about things in the past then its more likely than not that this started in a lab in China.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:00 pm
Putting the past aside for a second, it makes no difference for the present and future. Chinese government definitely covered up the existence of the virus, no matter the origins, and if they had been upfront about it earlier on, it could have been prevented as a worldwide pandemic.
And whether it did or did not emerge from the lab, it definitely could have and preventive measures need to be put in place. Any lab can order this genetic print and make it easily.

hodeez

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:01 pm
Yah and I'm mashiach 🙄

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:01 pm
Hashem_Yaazor wrote:
Putting the past aside for a second, it makes no difference for the present and future. Chinese government definitely covered up the existence of the virus, no matter the origins, and if they had been upfront about it earlier on, it could have been prevented as a worldwide pandemic.

Agree. They are without a doubt at fault.

amother
Emerald

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:05 pm
Just stop, you can keep posting it, we are not buying it now or ever. And I think people believing it are the 2 that say monkeys can fly while the rest of us say no they can't.

SixOfWands

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:10 pm
trixx wrote:
Not if those 98 have proven to be liars with their own agenda. Bad analogy. Here WHO is pointing at a blue sky and saying, this is purple and if you say otherwise you are a conspiracy theorist.

Well, then, please point to every piece of science supporting your claim that the virus originated in a lab.

SCIENCE, not conspiracy theories.

Not, well, the WHO said it, so we know its wrong.

The office of the US national intelligence director said in April 2020 that the virus was not man-made or genetically modified. See, eg, https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/3......html If you disagree, please cite scientific evidence supporting your contention.

That of course leaves the possibility of inadvertant or purposeful release of a naturally occurring virus. What evidence do you have of that? EVIDENCE. Not speculation.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:13 pm
SixOfWands wrote:
Well, then, please point to every piece of science supporting your claim that the virus originated in a lab.

SCIENCE, not conspiracy theories.

Not, well, the WHO said it, so we know its wrong.

The office of the US national intelligence director said in April 2020 that the virus was not man-made or genetically modified. See, eg, https://www.cnbc.com/2020/04/3......html If you disagree, please cite scientific evidence supporting your contention.

That of course leaves the possibility of inadvertant or purposeful release of a naturally occurring virus. What evidence do you have of that? EVIDENCE. Not speculation.

I believe that you were the one who said it came from Europe so not sure why you want anyone to prove otherwise.

exaustedmom

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:17 pm
Me doth protest too much...

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:35 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
I believe that you were the one who said it came from Europe so not sure why you want anyone to prove otherwise.

The strain that hit NYC very hard was from Europe.

amother
Puce

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:37 pm
The WHO lost me at their certainty that there could be no human to human transmission.

Not a credible source.

amother
Powderblue

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:38 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

Except the Jewish guy caught it from a woman who had been to China so it was coming from China. And if people from China (except for America citizens) were not allowed into America directly from China then they came through Europe making China the origin of the virus. China is to blame even if WHO is too afraid to say so.

amother
Ivory

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:39 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

They have bats at wet markets in europe too? I learn something new every day

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:40 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Except the Jewish guy caught it from a woman who had been to China so it was coming from China. And if people from China (except for America citizens) were not allowed into America directly from China then they came through Europe making China the origin of the virus. China is to blame even if WHO is too afraid to say so.

I don’t really understand what you mean. Scientists found that the same strain from NYC was in Europe, different from the one in China. There is a very large amount of travel from Europe into NY area.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 09 2021, 6:42 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
They have bats at wet markets in europe too? I learn something new every day

https://nyulangone.org/news/ne.....orted
Page 1 of 4 1  2  3  4  Next Recent Topics