Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Working Women
Both spouses working full time
Previous  1  2

kalsee

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 1:48 am
You're trying to figure out the new dynamic in your house, and I suggested that your husband might need to take on some chores, and you said that he has the things that he does.
So I'm saying, in this new situation, maybe he'll have to have more "things that he does" so that it works.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 1:54 am
kalsee wrote:
You're trying to figure out the new dynamic in your house, and I suggested that your husband might need to take on some chores, and you said that he has the things that he does.
So I'm saying, in this new situation, maybe he'll have to have more "things that he does" so that it works.
👍🏻

SacN

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 3:42 am
Quote:
This is actually brilliant Smile thank you. I will try it

Any time! Been doing it a while.
Honestly, you said you won't need to worry about childcare which is the most stressful part of two full time commuting parents. Chores, errands and food are all an adjustment but so workable. There are so many opinions. Kids, husbands and shortcuts all help. You'll find your groove.

Fridays do become very busy in my house... But it's so much better than in chul where they have to prep for shabbos after work Thursday AND run errands/cook on Sunday. And it's all lichvod shabbos. Smile

ShishKabob

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 8:35 am
SacN wrote:
Quote:
This is actually brilliant Smile thank you. I will try it

Fridays do become very busy in my house... But it's so much better than in chul where they have to prep for shabbos after work Thursday AND run errands/cook on Sunday. And it's all lichvod shabbos. Smile
I think it's beautiful the way you put it! And you are soo right! You are getting such schar while you take care of your entire week!
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics