Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Parenting our children
I'm too exhausted for bedtime :(

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 6:38 pm
I can't anymore!!! I work all day non-stop on my feet in a daycare/preschool- my kids are in the building also. I'm a teacher and administrator so I bring work home as well. We don't get home until 5ish. At the end of the day I'm SO drained and I have nothing left in me to do supper and bedtime in a functional way. I don't even have the energy to just pick my son up and place him where he needs to be right now (in the bath). I'm upstairs giving my baby a bath and I hope he gets up here soon. Lol this is dysfunctional, help!! DH doesn't get home for another hour so he can't help. I used to have so much energy - I feel like I've aged 30 years in the past few.

Also, I don't like coffee Sad.

amother
Black

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 10:29 pm
No suggestions but as someone who has worked as a teacher in a preschool I TOTALLY understand! It is draining work.

mom!

Post Wed, Feb 10 2021, 10:37 pm
Bedtime is exhausting! Can you wait for your husband to come home? A pair of hands during that hour is worth more than a cup of coffee!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics