Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> The Social Scene -> Entertainment
Virtual Tours in EY

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 11:26 am
What do you know about virtual touring? I'd love to look at some videos of beautiful nature spots in Eretz Yisroel.

(I think around Pesach or Succos someone was doing virtual tours, maybe more like historic spots in Yerushalayim? Kosel tunnels? Whatever there is ...)

(Agav I'm also thinking about doing a series of drawings of scenery or mekomos kedoshim. I was thinking about Yerushalayim along with Chevron, Tzfas, Teveriah, but I would need some nice clear pictures that are available to print. I would pay for photos if there are no free ones : )

mumaus

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 11:41 am
Journeys with Jonty is great. We’ve been doing his virtual tours throughout all the lockdown craziness.
www.journeyswithjonty.com

FranticFrummie

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 12:18 pm
https://www.ourholylandtours.com/your-guide

Rabbi Schwartz is a regular contributor to Mishpacha magazine, and an old friend of mine. He's starting to make video tours. I don't know how many he has now, but you can contact him and find out.

He is REALLY smart, funny, and entertaining. Kids and teens love him, because he's very lively.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics