Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Mm/ gift for my assistant

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 7:52 pm
What would be a nice mm/ gift for my assistant? She is a 20 year old single girl. I would do a gift card to coffee shop or Joseph & David (health food store she frequents) but she comes from a wealthy family and I feel like the money won’t be appreciated.
Also makeup bags are done so often I feel like I should think of something more original Wink

amother
Purple

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 8:06 pm
What is she into? Can you get a gift card or item (with a gift receipt) from a store she frequents? Does she eat a certain style of food? (My 20 DD really likes pretty, fancy chocolate-ones that look like art).
You are very thoughtful.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 12 2021, 9:37 am
Maybe a travel coffee thermos bec she often brings a coffee to school in a regular disposable coffee cup...?

chili-n-cholent

Post Fri, Feb 12 2021, 11:16 am
The coffee she brings isn’t store bought? I don’t think everyone will appreciate that.
How about a gift certificate for a massage, that is something anyone will enjoy

ra_mom

Post Fri, Feb 12 2021, 11:19 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Maybe a travel coffee thermos bec she often brings a coffee to school in a regular disposable coffee cup...?

That's thoughtful. Like I know how much you love coffee, I thought of you when I saw this cool mug, here's a little something as a thank you for being such a great assistant.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 12 2021, 12:09 pm
chili-n-cholent wrote:
The coffee she brings isn’t store bought? I don’t think everyone will appreciate that.
How about a gift certificate for a massage, that is something anyone will enjoy

No I’m almost positive that she brings it from home- and our classroom happens to have heating issues and is very often cold! I don’t think she’s the type to go for a massage but thanks for the suggestion.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics