Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Mrs Zissel Miriam Leah U”h
Previous  1  2

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 5:34 pm
delete

PinkFridge

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 6:08 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
below a link to help the family, hope it's okay to post

https://www.charidy.com/cmp/halpert

I don't set policy here but afai concerned, thank you for posting this. Tizku l'mitzvos and may the family find nechama.

amother
Denim

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 6:12 pm

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 6:33 pm
I knew this person , through work. I feel that the world should know this and it should be an aliya for his neshama and a zechus for his wife’s Refuah. This man was the opitome of a Baal derech eretz, a mechabed es habriyos, a man filled with kindness and gentleness . He was a client I worked with and we used to all say in the office that he was our favorite person to deal with. Just a humble and amazing person. He was then sick with cancer and could barely walk and balance himself, and he would come into our office with a lit up face and a glowing smile. He made an impression on me four years ago and I never forgot it. I always talked about him to DH as the nicest man I’ve met. And DH agreed with me. What a loss to the world. And what a tragedy for his family and all the other death and illness. May Mr. (Removed photo quoted and name per family member’s request) A”H be a Meiletz yosher for his family and all of klal yisroel. The world is a much darker place without him, his son in law and daughter. May his wife have a speedy yeshua.

Last edited by thunderstorm on Thu, Feb 11 2021, 8:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 11 2021, 7:10 pm
thunderstorm wrote:
I knew this person , through work. I feel that the world should know this and it should be an aliya for his neshama and a zechus for his wife’s Refuah. This man was the opitome of a Baal derech eretz, a mechabed es habriyos, a man filled with kindness and gentleness . He was a client I worked with and we used to all say in the office that he was our favorite person to deal with. Just a humble and amazing person. He was then sick with cancer and could barely walk and balance himself, and he would come into our office with a lit up face and a glowing smile. He made an impression on me four years ago and I never forgot it. I always talked about him to DH as the nicest man I’ve met. And DH agreed with me. What a loss to the world. And what a tragedy for his family and all the other death and illness. May Mr. Lunger A”H be a Meiletz yosher for his family and all of klal yisroel. The world is a much darker place without him, his son in law and daughter. May his wife have a speedy yeshua.

Thanks for sharing

amother
Denim

Post Sat, Feb 13 2021, 8:38 pm
Gut Voch, Unfortunately sad news again. Mimi's mother passed away on shabbos. Father, mother, daughter and her husband passed away within one month! Father 4 weeks ago, son n law 1.5 week later, daughter/wife 2 weeks later, mother 1 day later.
Family is sitting shiva for sister and going to lavaya of mother mid shiva!
Hashem, Ad Mosai!!

mfb

Post Sat, Feb 13 2021, 10:36 pm
Oish! This is awful!
Bd”e
In case anyone from the family comes on here.
Hamokom yenachem eschem besoch shear evlei tzion veyerushalayim!
There are no words other than these to comfort after such a tragedy!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sat, Feb 13 2021, 11:22 pm
Mimi was my classmate and a DARLING person! may her three daughters find nechama somehow. Very tragic all around.

amother
Denim

Post Sat, Feb 13 2021, 11:24 pm
Umain.
I am a close family relative. The pain is excruciating!
Thank you for your warm wishes. May we never know of more tzaar, this is too much to bear.

4 lavayas in 4 weeks! The family is sitting for their mother and sister.
3 young kids ages 12, 19, 20 sitting for their mother 1 week after getting up from shiva for their father!
Young parents passed 2 weeks apart. Covid related.

Teary Eyed

Fave

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 9:53 am
This is so sad. BD”E
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics