Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Looking for car stroller under $150

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:18 am
My baby is outgrowing her Doona and I need a travel stroller to keep in the car. I loved the Doona because of how easy it was. We go out several times a week so I’m constantly popping it up and down.

It needs to be lightweight, take up little space in the car trunk, and super easy to fold and unfold. Under $150, but cheaper is better.

I see a lot of recommendations for the Minu and the Yoyo, but those are way out of my budget.

Any ideas?

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:20 am
Do you need it to accommodate an infant car seat?

teachkids

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:20 am
How well does it need to push? We got a cheap summer infant one

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:27 am
amother [ Cyan ] wrote:
Do you need it to accommodate an infant car seat?

No. I’m moving my baby into a convertible car seat.

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:27 am
teachkids wrote:
How well does it need to push? We got a cheap summer infant one

Which one? What’s it like?

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:28 am
Don't know anything about this, maybe look into it? https://www.albeebaby.com/micr.....D_BwE

Or this? https://www.amazon.com/gp/prod.....15b83

I have a BebeRoad R2 that I absolutely love, but it's currently unavailable, and I don't know the current selling price. I use it for my 1 year old exclusively. Don't even use a bigger stroller any more for her.

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:29 am
Target has some cheap lightweight strollers.

Hashem_Yaazor

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:30 am
And take a look at this for inspiration https://www.scarymommy.com/spo.....lers/

amother
Cyan

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 10:32 am
We’re happy with this. Got it for under $90 on amazon

https://www.gracobaby.com/stro......html

amother
Wheat

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:08 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
My baby is outgrowing her Doona and I need a travel stroller to keep in the car. I loved the Doona because of how easy it was. We go out several times a week so I’m constantly popping it up and down.

It needs to be lightweight, take up little space in the car trunk, and super easy to fold and unfold. Under $150, but cheaper is better.

I see a lot of recommendations for the Minu and the Yoyo, but those are way out of my budget.

Any ideas?

I have the yoyo and I love it. You can get the imitation yoyos like yoya or bobo or something like that for much cheaper

amother
Lawngreen

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:09 am
amother [ Wheat ] wrote:
I have the yoyo and I love it. You can get the imitation yoyos like yoya or bobo or something like that for much cheaper

My sister got the imitation yoyo from ali, it broke within afew uses.

amother
Indigo

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:12 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Which one? What’s it like?

It's a basic umbrella stroller. Except it has cupholders, a basket, and reclines a bit. It pushes fine on flat surfaces, not great on grass.

https://www.target.com/p/summe.....89586

amother
Amber

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:14 am
My sister has the yoyo from Ali and loves it. She uses it all the time and it's a couple years old. What about just getting a city mini, it folds up small enough for me to go between the seats of the car.

amother
Gold

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:41 am
Check out baby jogger city tour. It’s a little over budget so you can look for used or sales or look for the original one. Currently on it’s second model.

bsy

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:50 am
amother [ Gold ] wrote:
Check out baby jogger city tour. It’s a little over budget so you can look for used or sales or look for the original one. Currently on it’s second model.

I'm happy with my city tour. Its about 4 years old and in good shape. Not heavily used. It folds easily and is small and light

emzod42

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 11:59 am
The summer infant 3d lite is cheap (like 65ish depending on color) and pretty good. The only thing I don't like is that the canopy doesn't give much shade, so I got an extender. I've heard good things about the zoe and I think it's around 150.

mizle10

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 12:02 pm
Check out the gb qbit! I got it a while ago for around $150. It’s great, cup holder, big canopy, reclines, decent storage, folds tiny and opens so easily with one hand. I really love it!

amother
Vermilion

Post Sun, Feb 14 2021, 12:07 pm
We have the Zoe, love it.

Got it a couple of years ago. Held up well, very light. Been to multiple countries (before Covid). I got a velcro organizer to go on the back to hold my stuff.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics