Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping
Where to get nice quality suits for DH in NYC

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 10:14 pm
DH used to buy his suits at Barney's warehouse sale and SYMS, getting quality name brand suits for $300-$400. Unfortunately these options have been gone for years, and DH is desperately in need of some new suits. He's not looking for ultra-cheap, nor for high-end luxury.

Where in the NY area can he buy a quality well-made suit in the $300-$600 (willing to spend a bit more because we have a simcha coming up and are desperate)? Doesn't necessarily have to be a Jewish place. Someone mentioned a place called Suit Supply in Williamsburg and SoHo - any experience with them, or any other recommendations?

amother
Coffee

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 10:15 pm
I miss Syms.

amother
Cobalt

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 11:03 pm
The Right Place in Boro Park has nice suits. But I don't think they're brand names.

amother
Seafoam

Post Tue, Feb 16 2021, 11:07 pm
My suit and suit supply are the same idea: your husband can pick the fabrics and the details. My husband has been happy with my suit: he likes that he can (for example) get 2 pairs of pants for the 1 jacket. Prices are a bit more than your budget but with covid no one is buying suits so they should have Some deals!

bwaybabe85

Post Wed, Feb 17 2021, 10:36 am
My FIL likes suit supply. Not sure what price range that is though. My husband really likes Charles Tyrwhitt and I believe that does fall within your price range.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics