Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for me to have a child
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:56 am
To my Dear Sisters in Klal Yisroel,
I call you fellow sisters and not fellow mothers because as of now, I can't. I wish I was a ima/mother like all of you. Please, daven for me. At least say a perek of tehillim right now for this anonymous bas yisroel who just wants her own biological children to raise in the ways of Hashem. To the doctors it seems that I don't have too much time, if any left. Of course, I believe that Hashem could do anything. And He will listen to the heartfelt Tefillos of hundreds of understanding mothers.

(And to all of you imamothers, appreciate your child every second, even when it might be hard. Count your blessings, because even if you have 1, that is infinitely more than 0.)

Thank you and I'll daven for all of you that all your tefillos be answered L'Tovah very soon.

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:57 am
I will daven that you are blessed with a child Heart

chanchy123

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:58 am
Amen

thunderstorm

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:00 am
I just said a perek of Tehillim and asked HaShem to bless you with a healthy child. May you be zoche to lots of yiddishe nachas.

amother
Orange

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:00 am
Of course I will daven for you! If you post your Hebrew name (your name bas your mother's name) we can daven for you on Taanis Esther and Purim, the most powerful days to daven... please do!

allthingsblue

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:03 am
I davaned and will continue to have you in mind. Hugs

yiddishmom

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:05 am
Said a perek!

I am so sorry for your pain 😢

May your yeshua come speedily!

Last edited by yiddishmom on Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total

Success10

Davened for you. Your emunah is inspirational.

#BestBubby

Said Tehillim for OP bas Sara, Rivka, Rochel and Leah Imeinu to have healthy children B'korov!

miriam845

Dear bas yisroel, stay strong and dont give up, imyh you will have healthy beautiful adorable children and of course we will doven for you,

amother
cornflower

amother [ OP ] wrote:
I call you fellow sisters and not fellow mothers because as of now, I can't. I wish I was a ima/mother like all of you. Please, daven for me. At least say a perek of tehillim right now for this anonymous bas yisroel who just wants her own biological children to raise in the ways of Hashem. To the doctors it seems that I don't have too much time, if any left. Of course, I believe that Hashem could do anything. And He will listen to the heartfelt Tefillos of hundreds of understanding mothers.

(And to all of you imamothers, appreciate your child every second, even when it might be hard. Count your blessings, because even if you have 1, that is infinitely more than 0.)

Thank you and I'll daven for all of you that all your tefillos be answered L'Tovah very soon.

I just said tehillim for you. May Hashem bless you with a zerah shel kayama really, really soon.

Since you mentioned tefillah, I'll take a leap and mention this to you. Bonei Olam has a program (completely anonymous!) that matches singles to couples w/o children and they daven for each other. They have B"H seen many yeshuas. The idea of davening for each other is an old segulah, and this particular program has received the blessing of several gadolim. You can view the full details in this link: https://www.boneiolam.org/vzakeini/

Sending you hugs, love, and another kaptial tehillim as soon as I post this. Heart

hodeez

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:06 am
Hashem should bless you with twins!

writeread

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:35 am
Davening for you.

avrahamama

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:36 am
hodeez wrote:
Hashem should bless you with twins!

And all the money, chochma, buna, shalom bayit and resources to care for them b'nachat! Amen!

amother
Seagreen

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:59 am
I will definitely have you in mind. We went through years of primary infertility. Going through secondary infertility now. It hurts in a place inside of us that I just can't describe. Yes-I will daven for you to have many children, good health, and so much yiddishe nachas.

amother
Aubergine

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 12:01 pm
Just said a perek
You should have your yeshua soon

amother
Amethyst

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 12:10 pm
Your post touched me enough to make me stop and say a perek, which is not something I usually do. May Hashem bless you with children very soon!

amother
Magenta

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 1:07 pm
I said a kapitel tehilim. I will also have you in mind by candlelighting. We are rooting for you with our tefillos to avinu shebshamayim!

flowerpower

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 1:09 pm
Said tehillim for you now. May you hear good news very soon. Will keep davening for you

imorethanamother

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 1:26 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:

I would love to. Can you please PM me your Hebrew name?
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed