Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club
Thank you contractor

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 8:23 pm
Can anyone help me write a nice card for contractor who built our house? Giving our final payment and want to show our appreciation

imasinger

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 8:27 pm
That's so sweet! Can I suggest you wait 6-12 months before doing this? Then, you'll have things to say about how much you have enjoyed certain things, and also, if anything isn't right, will feel better about addressing it.

amother
Navy

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 9:15 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Can anyone help me write a nice card for contractor who built our house? Giving our final payment and want to show our appreciation

Can we know who this contractor is, because I never heard someone being so happy with a contractor, there is a reason no one has a contractor to recommend.

amother
Blonde

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 9:54 pm
My husband is a contractor and we usually get gifts at the last payment. wish I saved all fancy poems.

I just want to say a contractor works extremely hard! I'm not sure people even realize it

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:00 pm
So actually I would not recommend them since like most contractors things weren’t as smooth as we wanted. But everyone still needs appreciation and validation even if we had heartache and they charged us way more than agreed... They did work hard! We as mothers work super hard to be the best for our kids/ husbands... and even if we aren’t always perfect gratitude is an attitude which I try to teach my kids and live by.

amother
Powderblue

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:16 pm
OP I just want to say that you have an amazing attitude! Smile

amother
OP

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:12 pm
Thanks. Any nice words to say thank you without being personal. I want to get it done

amother
Lemon

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:42 pm
amother [ Blonde ] wrote:
My husband is a contractor and we usually get gifts at the last payment. wish I saved all fancy poems.

I just want to say a contractor works extremely hard! I'm not sure people even realize it

This! And so do all installers!

yiddishmom

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 12:08 am
Everyone works hard.
Although everyone else usually fails to see the other person's hard work.

OP, you can write:

Thank you for the time and effort you put in to help us build our dream home.

Your patience, dedication, efficiency and professionalism were obvious throughout, and made the process a lot more pleasant.

We look forward to enjoying the benefits of your hard work for many years to come.

Thank you.

amother
OP

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 12:14 am
Thanks u yiddishmom. Sounds perfect. Yes. All people need recognition and payment for work they do.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Hobbies, Crafts, and Collections -> The Imamother Writing Club