Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed
Please daven for me to have a child
Previous  1  2  3  Next

Cheiny

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 1:31 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
To my Dear Sisters in Klal Yisroel,
I call you fellow sisters and not fellow mothers because as of now, I can't. I wish I was a ima/mother like all of you. Please, daven for me. At least say a perek of tehillim right now for this anonymous bas yisroel who just wants her own biological children to raise in the ways of Hashem. To the doctors it seems that I don't have too much time, if any left. Of course, I believe that Hashem could do anything. And He will listen to the heartfelt Tefillos of hundreds of understanding mothers.

(And to all of you imamothers, appreciate your child every second, even when it might be hard. Count your blessings, because even if you have 1, that is infinitely more than 0.)

Thank you and I'll daven for all of you that all your tefillos be answered L'Tovah very soon.

Davening for you and sending you hugs. I too had trouble conceiving but BH it all ended well, and IYH it will for you as well. Stay strong and try learning from Emunah books, particularly The Secret to Miraculous Salvations.

amother
Mint

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 1:36 pm
Cheiny wrote:
Davening for you and sending you hugs. I too had trouble conceiving but BH it all ended well, and IYH it will for you as well. Stay strong and try learning from Emunah books, particularly The Secret to Miraculous Salvations.

OMG this book!!!!! I learned this when I was in shidduchim (I got married late). Changed my perspective completely.

I just said a perek of tehillim for u iyh u should see yeshuos very very soon xx

amother
Black

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 2:30 pm
HaShem should send you a yeshua bmehaira

etky

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 2:34 pm
I said, among other perakim, perek 113 and 128.
May Hashem listen to your tefilot and grant you the blessings described in these mizmorim.

amother
Pumpkin

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 2:42 pm
hodeez wrote:
Hashem should bless you with twins!

As a mom of twins after IF, I bless OP with healthy children, one at a time. Heart

Bleemee

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 2:43 pm
Davened for you ❤️

yksraya

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 2:52 pm
Said some Tehilim.

May you be blessed with healthy children iyh soon.

mig100

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 3:01 pm
op I just davened for you and will continue to do so every day. every Friday night when I light candles I daven for all those who are waiting to be blessed with a child

and yes- as someone who got married later I can definitely understand that its painful to watch every one around you have kids and not seem to appreciate them as they should. I can not understand women taking their kids for granted.

ih when you are blessed with children, very very soon hopefully, you will have a greater appreciation and enjoy it much more. its worth the wait. trust me . it is.

may you be blessed with zerah chaya vkayama very soon and lots of yiddshe nachas

amf

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 3:19 pm
amother [ cornflower ] wrote:
I just said tehillim for you. May Hashem bless you with a zerah shel kayama really, really soon.

Since you mentioned tefillah, I'll take a leap and mention this to you. Bonei Olam has a program (completely anonymous!) that matches singles to couples w/o children and they daven for each other. They have B"H seen many yeshuas. The idea of davening for each other is an old segulah, and this particular program has received the blessing of several gadolim. You can view the full details in this link: https://www.boneiolam.org/vzakeini/

Just a quick correction, the V'zakeini program is women davening for a specific couple at candlelighting.
The program you are referring to is Bonei Olam's Ohel Sara'la program: https://www.ohelsarala.org/

Another mom

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 5:21 pm
I also davened for you!! Sending a sincere hug!!!!! B'sorot Tovot!

agreer

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 5:49 pm
I davened for you. Please update us with your story, hopefully with good news soon!

Kiwi13

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 6:05 pm
Davening! May you have the family you yearn for very, very soon. 💗

amother
Coral

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:52 pm
Davened for you OP. May you be zoche to raise healthy children who bring tremendous light to the world.

First Lady

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 10:56 pm
Will daven for you OP. May all our prayers and blessings be answered, may you be blessed with children, speedily, easily in health and happiness.

amother
Bronze

Post Thu, Feb 18 2021, 11:13 pm
Op I’m also experiencing primary infertility and also older. I understand your pain. I Daven d for you. Please Daven for me.

hfam

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 1:42 am
Dear Sister,
Don't give up hope! Ha-shem is "kol yachol". I have an older friend that I davened for for several years since I met her and realized that she was childless. She had a girl 4 years ago after 28 years of waiting! She was 48 years old at the time. I also met in Boston a lady that had a son at 50 and she told me that there was another lady in Boston that was 50 and had twins!
May Ha-shem bless you with zera shel kayama!
I will daven for you.

Dahlia

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 2:20 am
Thinking of you and davening for you. Hugs

I respect your wishes not to share your Hebrew name, but if you rethink it and change your mind please share your name.

amother
Burlywood

Post Fri, Feb 19 2021, 5:24 am

amother
Ecru

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 11:31 am
To my dearest fellow sister.

May Hashem bless you shortly with good news. May you be zocheh to a venahapuch hu miracle. Its Adar and ANYTHING can happen! May your home be filled with children!

I just said Kapital 41 for your zchus which corresponds to EM or mother in hebrew. May Hashem accept all our tefillos!

amother
Navy

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 12:39 pm
Davened for you.
Wishing you a speedy end to this nisayon.
May your arms be full with a beautiful healthy child.
Page 2 of 3 Previous  1  2  3  Next Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Announcements & Mazel Tovs -> Tehillim Needed