Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Come on, some funnies! It's Adar!

English3

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 2:54 pm
One week after my twins were born I called my dh all excitedly that someone sent me breakfast and listed out all the food that they sent. Five minutes later with the full enthusiasm I called my husband and repeated the whole convo and he responded "um.. you just told me that" 🤣

English3

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 2:58 pm
This happened to a family member of my mine. He was in shul and a poor man was collecting, he put his hand in his pocket to pull out a voucher... Out came a bedika!! 🤣🤣

imasinger

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 3:48 pm
LOL. Those are great stories!

amother
Fuchsia

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 4:49 pm
I was explaining to my daughter why she shouldn't share germs with other people and she tells me "so how come you share germs with Aba?"

NotLazySusan

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 5:03 pm
My husband is not comfortable with pda in front of the kids.We were at hotel for a bar mitzvah weekend. Family of 5 with 2 rooms (4 beds). My little one asked loudly during Friday night meal: “why don’t you sleep with Totty?” I was considering how to respond, when she yelled, “Really! Why don’t you sleep with Totty?!?”

amother
Apricot

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 5:12 pm
My brother's name is Chaim and when he was four years old I told him all about a bris that happened recently in the community they just named the baby. I asked can you guess what they named him?

His reply: "Hideous?"

I laughed so hard! I just wanted to say they named the baby Chaim also. He was four!!

PinkFridge

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 6:25 pm
I don't like name dropping. I think it's tacky. My best friend Gwyneth Paltrow taught me that.

thunderstorm

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 6:31 pm
On Erev Shabbos I was feeling overwhelmed , so much to do and I was going to be working from home. I was in the middle of cooking and realized it was two minutes to 9 . I needed to be logged into my computer at 9. I need my cellphone to log in and I always take a 24 oz water bottle with me to my desk as well. I grabbed my phone and then my water bottle from the counter. Ran downstairs , logged in and then realized that I had grabbed a can of cooking spray instead of my water bottle.

amother
Burgundy

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 6:51 pm
My precocious 4 yo kept complaining about something. I finally told him to daven to Hashem that it should go away. He was silent for a few minutes. I looked at him and saw he was frowning, so I asked what's wrong. His response: "I'm very upset about this not miracle that is happening."

amother
Chartreuse

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 7:12 pm
My 4 year old wanted to know if she would attend her aunt's wedding. I said, "Of course! But it's still in a very long time. First will be Tu B'shvat, then Purim, then Pesach, then your birthday, then Shavuos, and only after Shavuos will be the wedding. Do you understand?"

She says, "No." I was surprised because she's a smart cookie and catches on really quickly. So I decide to put the question to her and ask her, " How should I explain it to you so that you will understand?"

She responds: "In Aramish." LOL LOL LOL

amother
Sapphire

Post Sat, Feb 20 2021, 7:30 pm
DD, age 4, announced that she wants to have 100 kids. I said wow, that's a lot! Her response: yes, but this way they can all help clean up so my house will be very clean.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics