Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
S\o covid pregnancy versus anti vaxxers
1  2  3  Next

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 7:49 am
How come when someone talks about waiting to become pregnant only after covid noone yells at them that they are crazy even when thousands of babies were born this year healthy as always. People having miscarriages is from the days of creation, all the stories circling around is anecdotal. Yet if an anti vaxxer says anything about a vaccine then they don't know what they are talking about etc and all the backlash... Any clarity??!!

imasinger

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 7:51 am
Huh?

amother
Tan

...what??

amother
Green

The vaccine is being pushed and forced and stories are covered up.
We live in an evil lying hypocritical world.

Same reason why every coincidental death was a “Covid death”, but anyone with a vaccine complication is always said to have had some underlying condition.

People who only read mainstream media just have no idea.

English3

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 7:52 am
Please explain what you don't understand

LovesHashem

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 7:57 am
A 32 year old woman who was 30 weeks pregnant died after being infected with coronavirus. The child didn’t survive either - very sad to report.

- Kan News

The Health Ministry on Sunday said that there are currently 50 pregnant women being treated for COVID-19 in hospitals and that eight of them are in serious condition.

As reported earlier, the Hadassah Medical Center in Jerusalem said a pregnant woman in her 30s and her unborn child both died as a result of COVID -19

- Ynet

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 7:58 am
Let me explain myself clearer when people start quoting that they don't want to do something BC of health beliefs then people respect them. Even when they don't have proofs to back up their stories just personal information. However when it comes to vaccine which is a regular medical decision and people don't take it BC of personal information than everyone bashes their opinion

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:02 am
Go to any news site you will see the same thing with covid vaccines. Walked out of the drs office and had a heart attack yet here the heart attack is no connection just a coincidence. Yet a woman with covid who has a stillborn it's BC of covid. How come hundreds of healthy people have stillborn every year?

imasinger

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:04 am
So, you're wondering how public opinion is different when someone chooses not to get the Covid vaccination than when someone chooses to, for instance, exercise or not?

imasinger

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:07 am
Cross posted.

Okay. So you're asking, why are people saying it's anecdotal when they have a medical issue following a Covid vaccine, but not when equally anecdotal stories are given about serious problems with Covid during pregnancy?

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:07 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Let me explain myself clearer when people start quoting that they don't want to do something BC of health beliefs then people respect them. Even when they don't have proofs to back up their stories just personal information. However when it comes to vaccine which is a regular medical decision and people don't take it BC of personal information than everyone bashes their opinion

First of all, Covid is only a year old, so there’s not enough medical proof of much to begin with . Vaccines have been around for way longer, plus there have been trials with thousands and thousands of people.
Second, doing something that will only affect you won’t get as much backlash as someone who does something that will affect lots of others.

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:08 am
I agree with op.
Everything you read regarding covid & pregnancy is anecdotal, yet taken as clear proof. OTOH when anti-vaxxers tell stories of people reacting to shots, their stories are just anecdotal and don’t prove anything. Why the hypocrisy?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:09 am
I am specifically talking about covid pregnancies which are totally not evident based nor scientific.

amother
Powderblue

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:09 am
Because not everyone can see hypocracy.

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:20 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I am specifically talking about covid pregnancies which are totally not evident based nor scientific.

How could they be? A pregnancy is almost a year long, and covid is only a year old.
On top of that, not every female is pregnant, so you’re dealing with a tiny sample size. Just wait it out, and there will be studies in the future. But how do you expect one to be out already?

amother
OP

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:21 am
When Miriam hanevua went to her parents she told them "you are worse than paroah he is only killing the boys you are killing the girls as well" when people choose to push of pregnancy based on anecdotal reason then they really have to ask themselves if it is a legitimate reason. I hope they are asking thier lor b4. Just like by vaccines people say I do my hishtadlus and I trust Hashem he won't do harm why here is it any different.

srbmom

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:23 am
Because as a poster above said choosing to become pregnant or not is a decision that will affect no one in the world but you (and your spouse). Vaccines and their protection affect everyone (obviously there are exceptions, such as Gardasil, which most pro-vaxxers have no issue with someone choosing to personally skip)

amother
Tan

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:23 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
When Miriam hanevua went to her parents she told them "you are worse than paroah he is only killing the boys you are killing the girls as well" when people choose to push of pregnancy based on anecdotal reason then they really have to ask themselves if it is a legitimate reason. I hope they are asking thier lor b4. Just like by vaccines people say I do my hishtadlus and I trust Hashem he won't do harm why here is it any different. Btw I don't vaccinate BC I believe that the creator who creates illness also created a cure. BH we are all healthy, but that neither here nor there

Oh, lord.
I am tapping out of this thread now that I understand where you are coming from.

amother
Lilac

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:28 am
Op I totally agree with you but irl my neighbors all agreeing not to take vaccine I actually barely know anyone that took the vaccine. On Imamother people read the news and google and believe it just as it is.

champion

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 8:32 am
People are very very worried about covid. That is why they will hold off a pregnancy, take the vaccine and lash out at anybody who holds differently then them.
You can still feel otherwise while understanding their point of view.
Page 1 of 3 1  2  3  Next Recent Topics