Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Shopping -> Strollers
Bugaboo maxi cosi question

nw11

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 2:41 pm
I have the bugaboo bufallo and a maxi cosi and would like to buy adaptors to fit it on. My question is, do the adaptors stay on all the time or do you have to take them off if you wish to put the bassinet on the frame? If they have to come off, is it fiddly? I only use the car occasionally, sometimes even less than once a week. TIA

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 2:43 pm
I have cameleon and maxi cosi. Adaptors have to come off for seat or bassinet and also to fold the frame. But they click in and out so easily

I assume it’s same for buffalo but could be wrong!

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 2:44 pm
Lol that’s funny just seen ur username! I’m in Uk too 🤣

tigerwife

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 2:46 pm
I had the maxi cosi and bugaboo. The adapters stayed on the car seat. It was very simple to swap from the car seat to the bassinet.

nw11

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 2:48 pm
amother [ Periwinkle ] wrote:
Lol that’s funny just seen ur username! I’m in Uk too 🤣

I was born and lived in the Uk until I got married but don't live there anymore....but yeah, I'm British!

nw11

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 3:07 pm
Thanks for your replies. Can you put the maxi cosi easily down on the floor if the adaptors are attached?

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 3:43 pm
I didn’t like keeping the adaptors attached to the car seat- I didn’t feel the seat sat correctly in the car with the adaptors attached.

They are so easy to slip off though- you take off the car seat from the frame with those two little triangle sort of shaped buttons on either side of car seat, and then unclip the adaptors from the frame and then fold the frame.

amother
Periwinkle

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 3:43 pm
nw11 wrote:
I was born and lived in the Uk until I got married but don't live there anymore....but yeah, I'm British!

Ah Lol! Yes British forever 😜

amother
Apricot

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 5:34 pm
You can’t keep the adapters on the car seat while the car is installed in the car. Even if they fit.

The adapters need to be removed to install the seat or the bassinet. They are small enough to fit in the under basket.

I have a Chameleon and left them adapters in the bottom of the stroller as long as my baby was in the infant seat so I knew I always had them.

blessedflower

Post Sun, Feb 21 2021, 5:37 pm
I also have the buffalo and maxi cosi. I bought the yoyo with adapters and I use that when I travel. I find it easier than shlepping the buffalo everywhere
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics