Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries
Voice lessons for shy 8 yr old boy

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 10:50 am
I'm looking for a voice teacher that can help bring out my 8 yr old really self-conscious son. He is extremely talented, bright, has a lot going for him, but is painfully self-conscious.
I think that having voice lessons would help him feel more comfortable sharing his voice at home and hopefully, eventually in school/camp/family settings as well.
Looking for a teacher, male or female, that can help build him up and make him feel good about himself. Personality and warmth more important to me than the actual technique. I really wish to find something like art therapy but with voice lessons instead.
Anyone to recommend?

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 11:42 am
Anyone?

Odelyah

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 9:23 pm
I know an extremely talented voice teacher--her name is Shayna Miller. She is Julliard trained, and is an incredibly gifted teacher. She has an extremely warm, enthusiastic personality too. I think she would be perfect for your son. She is in CT though but she teaches on zoom--would that work for your son? If so, you can PM me for her phone number. If you don't want to do that, I can ask her if she wants me to post her phone number here. You can also message her on facebook if you have facebook--her profile is Sharon April Miller. Hatzlacha!
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum -> Inquiries & Offers -> Lakewood, Toms River & Jackson related Inquiries