Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Vacation and Traveling
Mini Vacation

amother

Post Fri, Feb 22 2008, 11:05 am
I want to go for three days anywere in the Tri state area. I prefer a nice five star resort with a spa any suggetions?

If possible with kosher food or a restuarant nearby.

Maya

Post Fri, Feb 22 2008, 11:21 am
New York City. There are many nice hotels, but The Westin in Times Square is one that I tried, and it's beautiful, if you can afford it. It runs at about $500 a night. We spent X-mas night there, so it was cheaper then.

There are many restaurants nearby.

Also, there are so many things to do in Manhattan, more than enough for a 3-day vacation.

cindy324

Post Fri, Feb 22 2008, 2:02 pm
Atlantic city. Harrah's , Bally's or Trump Taj Mahal all have spas, Harrah's has a brand new pool, where only adults are allowed (as they serve alcohol) and it is stunning! If you go mid week, the rooms will run you no more than $100/ night, and that's on the high end. Usually they're about $79/ night, plus whatever spa treatments you want, which will of course be additional. (Don't bother going for the weekend, unless you want to spend about $400/night for the same rooms, plus good luck if you get stuck on the 25th floor for shabbos!) There are plenty of comedy clubs, shows and shops (check out the Pier at Caesar's for high end shopping, or The Walk, off the main street for lots of outlet shopping)

There's also 2 kosher restaurants to choose from. One is about 5 miles down the main street, in Ventnor, called Jerusalem, and it's Israeli type food. The other is a steakhouse in the Clarion Hotel in Black Horse Pike, which is about 15-20 minute drive from the hotels . It's called Shari's. Let me know if you need more info.

Tamiri

Post Sat, Feb 23 2008, 12:56 pm
Upstate to Lake Placid or something like that.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics