Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Recovered but...
Previous  1  2

amother
Mistyrose

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 3:23 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I took these vitamins daily until recently but stopped because I found zinc to make me very sick. Would vomit every time after taking it. Anyway, took it religiously all throughout covid and after so maybe that’s why I BH didn’t have it so bad but didn’t help with the fatigue

I also heard people found energy healing helpful as the healer can check on a person which vitamin will help for this specific person.

amother
Royalblue

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 3:27 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
BH didn’t loose taste and smell but thank you for taking the time to respond and for the good wishes

That's such a nice response. Thank you. This helped with energy too.

amother
Ivory

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 8:34 pm
you need to see a dr asap. This happened to someone I know and she ended up having a blood clot in or near her heart. I dont remember the exact details but apparently it is somewhat common unfortunately.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 9:26 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:
you need to see a dr asap. This happened to someone I know and she ended up having a blood clot in or near her heart. I dont remember the exact details but apparently it is somewhat common unfortunately.

Now I’m freaking out. I wonder though why not my GP or my Ob, who are both aware of my symptoms, would check that out.

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 9:50 pm
I take baby aspirin daily for pregnancy related matters but that would likely reduce blood clotting and cardiac issues. So I’m thinking...

amother
Vermilion

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 9:59 pm
Viruses burn through minerals and b vitamins. I would focus on replenishing those.

notshanarishona

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 11:18 pm
amother [ Ivory ] wrote:

Why does she need to see a doctor? None of her symptoms are alarming. Its so normal for covid symptoms to linger.
Page 2 of 2 Previous  1  2 Recent Topics