Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
UK-lockdown to continue until the end of June!!!!

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:12 pm
Just had to vent when I saw tonight's news. I can't cope anymore. I'm not going anywhere, not seeing anyone and it's so hard. I can't believe this will continue for so long. Crying
I'm looking for sympathy and understanding. I know how dangerous covid is, I am being so careful and it's so difficult. I haven't been into my parents for over a year now and we used to go there all the time with my kids.
There's nowhere to go with the kids, the weather is awful and I've got them home so much more than I used to with different finish times to school.

Reality

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:16 pm
I am so sorry!! This must be so tough!!

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:20 pm
It seems like your children are in school now, but for those of us whose children are home, it’s a joyful evening knowing that they will be going back to school in 2 weeks!

I’m sorry for you that you would like more to be happening sooner, but for most of the country this is a very happy time.

amother
Bisque

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:23 pm
amother [ Lime ] wrote:
It seems like your children are in school now, but for those of us whose children are home, it’s a joyful evening knowing that they will be going back to school in 2 weeks!

I’m sorry for you that you would like more to be happening sooner, but for most of the country this is a very happy time.

Yes, I am so so happy for you.

Bh my children have been in school till now, but I am so so happy for everyone who can now send. esp in london.

It does sound mad that things are still so far off and shops only opening in April but bh kids things can start to reopen.
Esp now before pesach.

amother
Lime

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 5:27 pm
amother [ Bisque ] wrote:
Yes, I am so so happy for you.

Bh my children have been in school till now, but I am so so happy for everyone who can now send. esp in london.

It does sound mad that things are still so far off and shops only opening in April but bh kids things can start to reopen.
Esp now before pesach.

Thanks! Glad ur children have been in school. It’s been very hard for the kids not in school. It’s most important they go back before anything else opens up.

I think we have to remember that we have come so far and to rush to open things and CV ruin the good that has happened, and then have to shut everything down again, would be far worse than waiting a couple more months and slowly open everything back up.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics