Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Yom Tov / Holidays -> Purim
Workmates

amother
OP

Post Mon, Feb 22 2021, 11:16 pm
Hi. I'm friendly with my workmates and really enjoy working with them. What do I give for mashoch Manos?? One is single, one is married and one is engaged!
Any nice suggestions? Something reasonable?
Where would you recommend in boro park?
And what should be my price range? Dont want to spend too much but want it to be nice

essie14

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 1:01 am
Why does marital status have anything to do with MM? Just give them what you are giving everyone else.

Elfrida

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 3:25 am
Single, engaged and married women all seem to appreciate chocolate! You are giving to them, not to their family.

singleagain

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:28 am
Either give them what you are giving everybody else.

or customize something for them based on what you know they love.

Example I know my former coworker loves certain snacks from Starbucks I got her a Starbucks and her favorite cookies

watergirl

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:41 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Hi. I'm friendly with my workmates and really enjoy working with them. What do I give for mashoch Manos?? One is single, one is married and one is engaged!
Any nice suggestions? Something reasonable?
Where would you recommend in boro park?
And what should be my price range? Dont want to spend too much but want it to be nice

Is it safe to assume you typically put in some sort of gift with the food in your mm and that is the reason you are mentioning marital status, location, and price range?

OP, what do you give everyone else on your list? Do you have something specially made for everyone? Why not just give your co-workers the same food package you are sending everyone else?
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics