Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
2nd dose vaccine-your experience
Previous  1  2  3  4

Did you get sick (a/t like fever, nausea, chills) after getting second dose of vaccine?
Yes-I had Moderna  
 31%  [ 23 ]
Yes-I had Pfizer  
 16%  [ 12 ]
No-I had Moderna  
 13%  [ 10 ]
No-I had Pfizer  
 38%  [ 28 ]
Total Votes : 73

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 5:50 pm
FranticFrummie wrote:
I've had both doses of Pfizer.

I have CFS/ME, fibro, and arthritis. I figured if anyone was going to have a bad reaction, it was going to be me.

All I got was a bit of a sore spot where the injection was. If was 10x less painful that the tetanus vaccine, and I didn't have any other problems at all.

Bh that’s great! I wonder if your experience would have been the same if you had gotten moderna because it really seems like way more people have bad reactions to it than Pfizer.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 5:53 pm
Just got my second dose of moderna. With my first, I had a bad headache and was slightly dizzy, and the headache was milder the next day and that was it. With the second, the headache didn't get bad until several hours after the shot, but then the next day, everything ached and for the first few hours I really didn't want to move. It slowly got better for the rest of the day.

P.S. To my knowledge, I've never had covid. To my knowledge, this is the main factor people talk about when they mention their reactions to each shot.

amother
Ruby

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:31 pm
I had Pfizer. Got fatigue, weakness and body aches for exactly 24 hours. Worked through it because I knew it was just side effects. For about a week post vaccine I also experienced extreme fatigue. Like bone deep tiredness. Also experiencing a sense of relief 😝

lech lecha08

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 11:37 am
I had Pfizer. For two days after, I felt like I did as a cold was coming on- post nasal drip, slightly sore throat and then it just disappeared

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 12:49 pm
Thanks everyone for your responses and votes. So far it seems like 68% of moderna vaccinated people got ill and only 33% of Pfizer people did....

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 12:52 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Was that after the first or second dose?

Second.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 12:55 pm
amother [ Powderblue ] wrote:
Second.

Gotcha and none of the other coworkers had any other ill side effects (meaning other than fever) after 2nd dose?
Page 4 of 4 Previous  1  2  3  4 Recent Topics