Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Where can I get the vaccine

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:45 am
In the tri state area
For an eligible person

writeread

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:48 am
Depends on your state. In general, most places are only giving to people who live or study or work in that state. Where are you?

Last edited by writeread on Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:49 am; edited 2 times in total

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:48 am
Tri state isn't helpful information. Each state has its own websites. You are anonymous anyway, so why not give a more specific location to get more accurate information?

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:49 am
writeread wrote:
Depends on your state. Where are you?

I live in NY
Can I go to NJ to get the vaccine?

Rutabaga

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:53 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live in NY

I don't think so. Most places are requiring state ID and other proofs to make sure you're eligible. I've heard of some states such as Florida not requiring residential ID but not NY or NJ.

Check here for starters: https://am-I-eligible.covid19v......gov/

There are also clinics and pharmacies that have acquired vaccines so it may be worthwhile asking around in your area if anyone knows of any.

mig100

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 7:53 am
its almost impossible to get an appointment for the first dose. many appointments for the second dose got canceled and they are backed up rescheudling those.

best of luck

amother
Lime

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 8:02 am
Are you in Brooklyn? I got my vaccine at ODA in Williamsburg.

amother
Orchid

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 8:46 am
It's very to get a first dose. You can go to NJ if you work there. Need place of work or place of residence ID

amother
Chartreuse

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:08 am
Call all the Walgreens in whatever area of New York that you live in. I believe that they are still giving first doses. You have to have a Walgreens account in order to get a vaccine. If you're having difficulty setting up an account ask them to help you.

Shoshie

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:25 am
There's a frum whatsapp group called VaccAppt #1.12 AlertsOnly that posts where vaccines are currently available, what restrictions may apply, or where you can sign up. I don't know if it includes NJ. Here's the link: https://chat.whatsapp.com/Jlgw.....f4nAn

amother
Sienna

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:33 am
amother [ OP ] wrote:
I live in NY

Last week refuah health center in monsey was giving them out. Call them...8443549300

wiki

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 6:40 pm
Availability is always changing, but when doses are available, I know loads of people who had a super easy and efficient experience with NYC: www.vaccinepod.nyc.gov

amother
Navy

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 8:05 pm
Rutabaga wrote:
I don't think so. Most places are requiring state ID and other proofs to make sure you're eligible. I've heard of some states such as Florida not requiring residential ID but not NY or NJ.

Check here for starters: https://am-I-eligible.covid19v......gov/

There are also clinics and pharmacies that have acquired vaccines so it may be worthwhile asking around in your area if anyone knows of any.

Does anyone know if Connecticut requires residential ID?

amother
Blonde

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 8:34 pm
amother [ Chartreuse ] wrote:
Call all the Walgreens in whatever area of New York that you live in. I believe that they are still giving first doses. You have to have a Walgreens account in order to get a vaccine. If you're having difficulty setting up an account ask them to help you.

Walgreens in the NY area is (I) out of vaccine; (ii) only authorized to give to 65+.
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics