Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Coronavirus Health Questions
Horrific back pain

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 3:45 pm
Had mostly mild symptoms, which have bli ayin harah passed. What is not going away is this horrific back pain. I’m in such agony. I don’t even know how to describe the type of pain I’m feeling. It isn’t like when u pull ur back.. it isn’t spasming.. I’m taking Tylenol/Advil, and it works.. but the second it wears off,it’s back and I suffer until the next dose kicks in. Did anyone else have this? Oxygen levels fine bh. Not really coughing or having any breathing problems. Just in tremendous pain.

amother
Crimson

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:37 pm
Yes I did when I had it last March. I was sick in bed for 3 days, then just when I was starting to feel better, this incredibly horrific back pain hit. I literally could not straighten up. I totally understand how you feel. It was worse than anything, even back labor. Weird thing was it would come for a few hours and go. And when it went it was totally gone, I was totally fine. Then it came back out of the blue. Happened a few times over a few days then BH stopped. Nothing helped except to lay down and wait it out. Can try a heating pad for comfort. Hatzlacha and refuah shelaima!!!

amother
Chocolate

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:39 pm
I don’t want to scare you but if could be blood clots in your lungs. I had them last year before covid started. The agony was indescribable. I would call the dr

amother
Bisque

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:48 pm
I have upper back and neck pain. Started on day 9. So bad SadSad

amother
Lawngreen

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:50 pm
The back pain and losing my sense of smell were my only symptoms. BH, it went away with advil and tylenol. Take tylenol before the advil wears off. Also, I know this sounds strange, but the most comfortable positions are lying on the floor, and sitting on the toilet.

amother
Seagreen

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 9:56 pm
My son had terrible back pain when he had Covid

bsy

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:18 pm
I had severe back pain with covid. everything hurt, even lying in bed. I couldnt hold my baby

amother
Wheat

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:34 pm
This is scaring me. I currently have covid and had a wave of terrible back pain today. Came out of nowhere and took some time to pass. I need to be able to function because dh is even worse than me and we have little babies to care for.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:45 pm
Thanks.. now I’m getting really scared about blood clots.. would there be any other signs? Could back pain be the only thing? Also if Tylenol works for the pain would that still be a possibility?it’s not my Lower back, it’s more middle/upper.

amother
Papaya

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:47 pm
Please go to the doctor or urgent care, don't ignore any symptoms. It could be nothing, but it also could be serious, better be safe.

amother
OP

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:51 pm
amother [ Papaya ] wrote:
Please go to the doctor or urgent care, don't ignore any symptoms. It could be nothing, but it also could be serious, better be safe.

Now? It’s midnight... I was thinking I would call my desk tom morningn

alwayscooking

Post Tue, Feb 23 2021, 11:51 pm
Make sure to get lung xray
Page 1 of 1 Recent Topics