Home
    Private Messages   Advanced Search   Rules   New User Guide   FAQ   Advertise   Contact Us  
Forum -> Children's Health -> Vaccinations
My daughter took covid vaccine in Seminary (Israel)
  Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next

amother
Red

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:06 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:
OP, is your research from medical professionals or from Google?

You seem to have a lot of anxiety about vaccines. I recommend you stop googling and find a dr. that you trust to speak to in person (and a therapist for the anxiety issue).

My relative is a practicing MD for 40 years. He did all the research about Covid since the beginning of the pandemic and he has been researching the vaccine from the beginning. I spoke to him and he absolutely recommends that everyone take it, especially pregnant women.

He is not being paid any money to recommend the vaccine. He told all of his relatives, including his own sons and daughters (even the age of your daughter) to take it and he took it himself.

My doctor said absolutely not for a female that wants to have children. I was actually about to give in before I asked him. It was whistleblowers from Pfizer that actually worked on the vaccine that questioned whether it may impact fertility. They begged Pfizer to look into this before making the vaccine available, but the request fell on deaf ears.

I don't think it's an anxiety issue. Thanks. There are real questions about the safety of the vaccine. For an 18 year old the risk is greater on the side of taking the vaccine. Now that she took it, I hope she will be ok. I think a mother not wanting a child to take a health and fertility risk is not a symptom of anxiety, though it's not a happy feeling when she takes the risk. I think I'm actually pretty un-anxious. Time to get spiritual.

I do believe that doctors recommending the vaccine believe with all their heart that it is ok. The truth is it's an experiment. No one can change that, or predict results of experiments no matter how qualified they are or strongly they feel. That's just the truth. What is research without data?

Is he a real doctor or a chiropractor or something.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:12 pm
Quote:
What are the names of all these people? The NIH doctor, your doctor, the doc 2 levels below Fauci

I spoke to neither of them directly and honestly I did not change my view based on these 2 people. I do not think they should publicly share their names. Seems to me their opinion is not politically correct. Their jobs would be on the line, no?

SixOfWands

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:13 pm
amother [ Natural ] wrote:
What I’m having a hard time understanding is why she needs the vaccine if she have it last year at home. Israel is not recognizing the antibodies but it did protect her from getting corona again twice when different roommates had the virus.

No one knows how long natural immunity lasts. A friend just told me about her DD getting it a second time.

Moreover, covid is fickle. DS1 lived in a collective living arrangement. Virtually everyone had it; he tested regularly, but never got it. Then he moved home, watched a football game with a friend ... and got covid. Symptomatically.

Why then, not before? Who knows. But it happened. It happens.

amother
Violet

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:14 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:
What are the names of all these people? The NIH doctor, your doctor, the doc 2 levels below Fauci

I spoke to neither of them directly and honestly I did not change my view based on these 2 people. I do not think they should publicly share their names. Seems to me their opinion is not politically correct. Their jobs would be on the line, no?

How do you know that this other parent A isn't lying and B understood correctly?

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:18 pm
Quote:
Is he a real doctor or a chiropractor or something.

Both. I have a chiropractor and a real doctor that said no. I know others who had real doctors that say no. Not all doctors say yes, you know?

And in America only 30% of nurses are willing to vaccinate. That really surprised me.

The number of pro-vax doctors and people that are not ready yet is significant. Experimental is experimental. There is a reason there is a protocol to make a vaccine FDA approved. This vaccine is approved for emergency use but not FDA approved. They sometimes find problems later, and this is a completely new technology.

gamanit

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:25 pm
You need to switch parenting mentors. Letting your child stew over misinformation deliberately in order to get them to regret a decision that you disagree with is wrong. You know there's no reason for her to believe that future children will have birth defects yet you're not correcting her due to your mentor. What makes you believe your mentor knows what she's talking about?

amother
Amber

OP I would think that if you were so against the vaccine you would do real research. So far you are spouting unreliable sources and unfounded claims.
It doesn't look like you have done the research for whatever you want your daughter to believe.
I guess she realized that herself.

Also, please realize that although you believe the risk of a vaccine is greater than Covid for an 18 yr old, the problem is that she can spread it to someone who is at risk who cannot get vaccinated for medical reasons.
I am sure your daughter does not want anyone's blood on her hands.

amother
OP

Quote:
How do you know that this other parent A isn't lying and B understood correctly?

She had no motive and sounded smart. She was not trying to convince me of anything. We already shared the same opinion before she told the story of the NIH doc.

The one who knows someone 2 levels below Fauci was valedictorian in a very academic school. I'm sure she understood. The person that told me this story is her sister who is pro-covid vaccine. She certainly had no motive for telling a lie opposing her perspective.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:28 pm
Quote:
You need to switch parenting mentors. Letting your child stew over misinformation deliberately in order to get them to regret a decision that you disagree with is wrong. You know there's no reason for her to believe that future children will have birth defects yet you're not correcting her due to your mentor. What makes you believe your mentor knows what she's talking about?

I don't believe that her worry is impossible by the way. In addition to that, I do believe it can cause infertility. Is infertility not something for someone to be concerned with now?

amother
Pearl

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:30 pm
So your friend's sister spoke to an anonymous doctor. If this doctor spoke to your friend's sister, why won't s/he speak to anyone else? Sounds like this doctor speaks to the general public, so why not tell us his/her name?

gamanit

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:32 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:

I don't believe that her worry is impossible by the way. In addition to that, I do believe it can cause infertility. Is infertility not something for someone to be concerned with now?

Impossible? Very little is impossible. It's possible that if you drink oat milk your hair will change colors. Is it likely? Not in the least. I believe you know yourself that the odds are very low especially since as a seminary student she's not currently pregnant. Don't lie to yourself.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:32 pm
Quote:
OP I would think that if you were so against the vaccine you would do real research. So far you are spouting unreliable sources and unfounded claims.
It doesn't look like you have done the research for whatever you want your daughter to believe.
I guess she realized that herself.

My daughter took a vaccine that she herself has concerns about because she found not being limited on tiyulim to be more important than having children in the moment. I can certainly see how that can happen. You see, she is currently 18 and not married.

I am not writing a book here, and I was not trying to convince anyone that any sources were reliable or unreliable. If I was writing a medical paper, I understand that I need sources.

LovesHashem

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:33 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:

People who got the vaccine in the trials are pregnant now. Just saying.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:35 pm
Quote:
Impossible? Very little is impossible. It's possible that if you drink oat milk your hair will change colors. Is it likely? Not in the least. I believe you know yourself that the odds are very low especially since as a seminary student she's not currently pregnant. Don't lie to yourself.

If oat milk contained something that changes your DNA like Pfizer vaccine does, it would be a lot more likely.

amother
OP

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:39 pm
Quote:
People who got the vaccine in the trials are pregnant now. Just saying.

Everyone? You know it's possible for the same vaccine to affect different people differently.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:42 pm
It’s interesting that people still believe dr. Fauci. His information and instructions have changed weekly, constantly contradicting themselves. Yet Dr. Zelenko has not changed his stance and is being proven correct as more and more fake studies are debunked. Yet people here still quote dr. Fauci as if he’s ever been right.

amother
Indigo

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:44 pm
Do all of you realize this is an EUA vaccine. It has Not been federally approved and yet you have so much faith in science that you cannot tolerate the thought that it has not been fine tuned yet.

gamanit

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 2:51 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:

If oat milk contained something that changes your DNA like Pfizer vaccine does, it would be a lot more likely.

1) Pfizer does not modify your DNA. The nucleus of a cell is much too protected for that to happen

2) Soy milk contains phytoestrogens that are similar enough to estrogen that the body reacts to it in the same way. It took years until this was discovered. Who knows what oat milk has?

Rutabaga

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 3:05 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:

Belief has no place in science. There are theories that can be proven or disproven.

I don't think you understand how this vaccine works if you "believe" that it can cause infertility.

amother
Powderblue

Post Wed, Feb 24 2021, 3:08 pm
amother [ OP ] wrote:
Quote:

We know for a fact covid can cause infertility.
I’m confused why an unproven theory scares you more.
Page 10 of 11   Previous  1  2  3 9  10  11  Next Recent Topics